Another BBC perv!

shocking news comes out of the bbc as another 1970s TV favourite is accused of wrong doings at the beeb in the 1970s .

the accused is known by his stage name of Scooby doo !

his lawyer later released a statement saying ; '' and he would have got away with it too , if it hadn't been for meddling with those damn kids ! ''

Another Shaggy's dog story

would you like a Scooby snack little boy ?? :)

Quote: slarnder @ 23rd August 2014, 12:45 AM BST

shocking news comes out of the bbc as another 1970s TV favourite is accused of wrong doings at the beeb in the 1970s .

his lawyer later released a statement saying ; '' and he would have got away with it too , if it hadn't been for meddling with those damn kids ! ''

Dreadful.

That's comedic grave robbing

Quote: slarnder @ 23rd August 2014, 12:45 AM BST

If there hadn't been any meddling with kids there'd have been nothing to get away with. How about "I would have got away with it if it hadn't been for those meddled with kids"?

To be brutally honest, I thought Steve's reply was funnier than the original joke.

I thought it was pretty good slarnder

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd August 2014, 12:49 AM BST

Another Shaggy's dog story

now that's funny.