Status report Page 5,686

Laughing out loud

You're ruining all zooo's good work, Gordon.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 17th August 2014, 10:42 PM BST

Have you checked in the attic?

Ah, yes, very good but, no, only stuff like R Claramella is there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZHszkeeuwY

That's my status report today. I've just been playing that one a lot.

Ben had a fairly hassle free day at work. He is incredibly thankful for this.

Quote: Ben @ 18th August 2014, 7:39 PM BST

Ben had a fairly hassle free day at work. He is incredibly thankful for this.

Same ere bro

Always good to get the week off to an easy start

Dreamt that I had met up with three ex-college friends for drinks in London. In reality, two are high flyers in the City and one now sadly has a serious neurological condition. In the dream, the first two were wearing strange coloured smocks. When I asked why, they said it was expected where they work today and it represented Islamic chic. The latter was covered from head to toe in a garment that meant you could only see his mouth. I asked him if that was a similar thing and, if so, why did he also have a tall black pointed hat. He replied that it was really just a minor inconvenience and for the best on account of all the ebola.

That's what happens when you listen to stuff like Sun Ra Arkestra before you go to bed.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 19th August 2014, 6:14 PM BST

That's what happens when you listen to stuff like Sun Ra Arkestra before you go to bed.

You're right.

Especially with a re-run of the PSBs at London 2012.

Ben just thought he had a spider in between his toes. He was momentarily panicked, but then realised it was just a piece of sock.

Lee just read about a new breed of spider that camouflages itself as a piece of sock.

Lee is a bad man.

Have been thinking a lot about greens water. It is supposed to be a really healthy drink.

Back from hols. As we entered British airspace my skin basically fell off. Is this normal?

Quote: roscoff @ 20th August 2014, 9:33 PM BST

Back from hols. As we entered British airspace my skin basically fell off. Is this normal?

Grace L Ferguson?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 20th August 2014, 9:38 PM BST

Grace L Ferguson?

I have no idea what this is...but yes :|

Quote: roscoff @ 20th August 2014, 9:46 PM BST

I have no idea what this is...but yes :|

It's an early MJN Air only less reliable.