Who do you fancy? Page 1,139

Quote: Jennie @ 1st July 2014, 10:07 PM BST

He was quite clearly lying. Why lie? Because if he felt the need to lie about that, he was cheating.

So in conclusion, I would never trust a man who told me he never looked at another woman. Or that he never masturbated.

So you'd never trust a quadriplegic? You monster.

Quote: Nogget @ 2nd July 2014, 8:25 AM BST

So you'd never trust a quadriplegic? You monster.

Selective quoting! I clearly made allowances for disabilities in the earlier part of my post!

To follow the teaching advert...

Men who can, wank.

Heres what I use when Stylee is giving me a good posting in critique.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/27/welcome-to-the-future-of-male-masturbation-new-adult-toy-lets-you-have-sex-with-your-ipad-4778327/

Is this acceptable?

Quote: Marc P @ 2nd July 2014, 7:09 AM BST

Just to be clear - not masturbating is a no no. As is I guess is overdoing it. So what are the guidelines for the preferred number of expressions of self love should a man indulge in from the female POV? Also are there other factors like using photographic two dimensional photos of lady tennis players whilst hitting your target as opposed to cranking one out to the cut and thrust of intellectual debate on the critique forum, for example?

As much or as little as you choose :)

The only thing that is a complete no-no is self love on the critique forum. That's just icky.

Apart of course from the 'but my script is amazing cos my mum said so' type of self-love.

Quote: Marc P @ 2nd July 2014, 9:10 AM BST

Heres what I use when Stylee is giving me a good posting in critique.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/27/welcome-to-the-future-of-male-masturbation-new-adult-toy-lets-you-have-sex-with-your-ipad-4778327/

Is this acceptable?

At work..not sure I should click on that link!

I wouldn't worry. The judge has one.

Of that I am certain :)

:)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 1st July 2014, 10:14 PM BST

What's that website everyday sexism?
There were stories on twitter the other day of Men Masturbating at women in public.
It was shocking, I am glad I have never been close enough to come across this
Damn thought I could get all the way to the end without a joke

People know?

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd July 2014, 9:08 AM BST

Selective quoting! I clearly made allowances for disabilities in the earlier part of my post!

Did you though?

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd July 2014, 9:12 AM BST

'...my script is amazing cos my mum said so'

This thread may in danger of becoming Oedipal?

Quote: Jennie @ 1st July 2014, 10:07 PM BST

My friend's boyfriend once told me he never masturbated (don't ask why he told me that) and I immediately advised her in favour of dumpage.

He was quite clearly lying. Why lie? Because if he felt the need to lie about that, he was cheating.

I dunno, depends on how randy your friend was.

Incidentally, was he cheating?

I used to know a couple of guys who didn't for religious reasons and I believed them.

Apparently all that happens is you have a wet dream every 3 months or so and feel a bit guilty, but very releaved.

Jenny in Stephen Hawkings memoirs he mentions you and well how did it work.......

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd July 2014, 9:08 AM BST

I clearly made allowances for disabilities in the earlier part of my past!

boringly discreet

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd July 2014, 12:48 PM BST

I used to know a couple of guys who didn't for religious reasons and I believed them.

I believe them too.
Sadly, this sort of generalisation about men is something that women do all the time. ;)

I know a girl who got furious when she found out her boyfriend had a picture of some scantily clad woman as his desktop background. I think it all stems from some insecurity.

easy for you to say Ben with your heart breaking boy band looks