BCG Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Page 122

I don't understand the subs system. My players became unlocked, I changed the formation and players and then all my players were locked again and the formation and players returned back to square one. What the f**k?????

I know what you mean

I've just managed to sub out a player from my 1st group phase team, even though the f**king thing finished yesterday :)

I'm not interested in this I don't even remember who's in my team apart from Messi.

I'm just thinking of Team names for the next season now the fixture list has come out

Been watching too much Game of Thrones though

Westeros Ham

Queen Stark Rangers

DireWolverhampton Wanderers

Daggerthem & Drawbridge

You'll never beat White Walker

The Watchers of the Walsall

Varys St Germain

St Johnsnow

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 18th June 2014, 10:23 PM BST

I know what you mean

I've just managed to sub out a player from my 1st group phase team, even though the f**king thing finished yesterday :)

If you think that's weird I've just gone back on there and according to them I have 197 points. I make it 115. Only a slight discrepancy then!

Steve's post reminded me of The Imaginatively Titled Punt & Dennis Show:
"Has shirt sponsorship gone too far? We ask The Mighty Morphin' Queens Park Rangers"

Dan

Oh
Now Lukaku scores!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 1st July 2014, 11:39 PM BST

Oh
Now Lukaku scores!

I know I had him too . Looks like it's between me and the Splodge . I can't seem to best him at the end of each round. Still he doesn't know I've got his gerbil as hostage yet. Good times!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 1st July 2014, 11:39 PM BST

Oh
Now Lukaku scores!

Quote: roscoff @ 2nd July 2014, 11:30 AM BST

I know I had him too.

I dropped De Bruyne, so it's only fair that Lukaku took a hammer to your dreams.

Quote: roscoff @ 2nd July 2014, 11:30 AM BST

Looks like it's between me and the Splodge. Still he doesn't know I've got his gerbil as hostage yet. Good times!

Oh that's just mean.

Congrats Splodge you bastard. Just proves fantasy premier league performance was no fluke! Unlike that Sunshine guy! What a girl!

Quote: roscoff @ 14th July 2014, 3:37 PM BST

Congrats Splodge you bastard. Just proves fantasy premier league performance was no fluke!

I've done the Euro 2012/World Cup 2014 BCG Double. That means I can now have two stars on my shirt.

Quote: roscoff @ 14th July 2014, 3:37 PM BST

Unlike that Sunshine guy! What a girl!

Steve is so scared of a certain BCG Fantasy Football Manager that in the final game weeks, he felt safer picking no one in central defence, than going for Ron Vlaar again.

The new Premier League season is only weeks away!

Quote: Ben @ 14th July 2014, 9:01 PM BST

The new Premier League season is only weeks away!

The 2014/2015 game is now live. I'm coming for you Sunshine!

Glad last seasons old tables were still up when I checked the other day
Nice to have a last look at the standings.

Righty Ho
Let's get the new team ready then.

Do I take a gamble on Sanchez? He's kind of small, so might take a while to adjust. Mata seemed to improve towards the end of last season - I might use him as my little man. Fabregas is back too and should slot in quite well. All the what ifs are driving me crazy already. Christ, what am I going to do without Suarez as well?!

Team done

Needs a new thread
Dan's busy tonight though I think
Dan