Status report Page 5,630

Ben is back in bed where he belongs.

Where the eagles cry on a mountain high?

Hey ben you given aaron his birthday present yet¿

Quote: Ben @ 8th May 2014, 6:57 PM BST

Ben is back in bed where he belongs.

I'm not gobbling Aaron, no.

Ben got his haircut earlier today and had a delightful and nostalgic chat with his barber about the school they both attended.

Me too

Except I did it myself in the garden

And it was free

Quote: Ben @ 8th May 2014, 9:02 PM BST

Ben got his haircut earlier today and had a delightful and nostalgic chat with his barber about the school they both attended.

You seem to have a haircut every week. Do you have any hair left? They'll be cutting chunks out of your scalp next.

I was wrong about something today. Demonstrably wrong. I couldn't even argue my way out of my wrongness. I was just wrong.

:(

:O

Quote: keewik @ 8th May 2014, 11:47 PM BST

You seem to have a haircut every week. Do you have any hair left? They'll be cutting chunks out of your scalp next.

I think boys have to do that. My hair gets cut twice a year if it is very lucky.

I couldn't cope with all the grooming I'd have to do if I was a boy. Yet another reason I am thankful for my femaleness.

Quote: zooo @ 8th May 2014, 11:50 PM BST

:O

I know. :(

It's so embarrassing.

About once a year, if I remember, I get out the dressmaking scissors and cut off an inch or so. Probably need to do it soon. Maybe tomorrow.

Quote: keewik @ 8th May 2014, 11:47 PM BST

Every 2-3 weeks. I know someone who gets it cut every week though.

Ben has just realised that this month sees him celebrating 7 years of posting on the BCG. Madness.

Quote: Ben @ 9th May 2014, 8:26 AM BST

Ben has just realised that this month sees him celebrating 7 years of posting BCG Madness.

That's better.

Quote: Ben @ 9th May 2014, 8:26 AM BST

Ben has just realised that this month sees him celebrating 7 years of posting on the BCG. Madness.

:0 7 years!

*montage plays of Ben's various haircuts (they're all the same)*