Status report Page 5,634

When you click the messages button, it will say "inbox (23)" at the top, then have the other tab next to it. It's an eye opener! I am sure you will have lots of lovely messages too.

All I found was a 2 year old message from Ruby Mae cancelling a meet up.

Quote: Jennie @ 13th May 2014, 12:19 AM BST

When you click the messages button, it will say "inbox (23)" at the top, then have the other tab next to it. It's an eye opener! I am sure you will have lots of lovely messages too.

Oh, what joy that you explained this to me as it seems my picture has really captured Mr. Carter Moore's heart! He hasn't mentioned where he keeps his white stick.

Quote: Jennie @ 13th May 2014, 12:04 AM BST

I had an adult photo up.

I thought they were banned on Facebook??!

*nudge-nudge-wink-wink*

Have decided to start standing up/speaking up for myself but think I'm just sounding rude.

Ben is feeling well enough to try the gym again. May just end up setting himself back though.

Quote: reds @ 14th May 2014, 12:51 PM BST

Have decided to start standing up/speaking up for myself but think I'm just sounding rude.

The assertive formula is your friend.

When you do X

I feel like Y

So I would prefer it if you did Z.

I am feeling smug after a particularly satisfying court victory.

I am also flying to Dublin tomorrow (which is good) but have just remembered I am scared of flying (which is bad.)

I also hate the suggestion that Gatwick is in London. Gatwick is not in London as my 5:30 departure from my address in London to get to Gatwick will attest.

Quote: Ben @ 13th May 2014, 7:42 PM BST

I thought they were banned on Facebook??!

Not the way I do them. :)

Quote: keewik @ 13th May 2014, 11:19 AM BST

Oh, what joy that you explained this to me as it seems my picture has really captured Mr. Carter Moore's heart! He hasn't mentioned where he keeps his white stick.

It's probably a BCGer in disguise - he can't express his love over here so has to resort to underhand tactics to secure your affections.

Quote: Jennie @ 14th May 2014, 10:57 PM BST

It's probably a BCGer in disguise - he can't express his love over here so has to resort to underhand tactics to secure your affections.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Jennie has made it to Dublin - a place where seemingly everyone has very dark curls and very pale skin. I feel like I am home amongst my people.

Quote: Jennie @ 15th May 2014, 11:53 AM BST

Jennie has made it to Dublin - a place where seemingly everyone has very dark curls and very pale skin. I feel like I am home amongst my people.

Must be the gypsey in you...so to speak.

Ben has got lots to do, but he's not very motivated.

*sloths*

FC Basel is about to win the Swiss league for the 5th time in a row...I'm as happy as Conchita Wurst.
Only 5 minutes left to play.

Had a lovely afternoon out at Symphony Hall.

CBSO with two Haydn symphonies, Mozart oboe concerto and Vaughn Williams Tuba concerto.

:)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 15th May 2014, 9:13 PM BST

FC Basel is about to win the Swiss league for the 5th time in a row...I'm as happy as Conchita Wurst.

In the end they always lose to FC Sybil

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 15th May 2014, 9:13 PM BST

In the end they always lose to FC Sybil