Robert - The man with a talking penis Page 2

Quote: Marc P @ 12th January 2014, 10:52 AM GMT

Or I can rip it off you tube .

You and your crazy circumcisions

Quote: Marc P @ 12th January 2014, 10:52 AM GMT

Or I can rip it off you tube .

It would be better to have the scenes that have been cut, just in case.
there was a 17 min edit at one point. Some funny scenes that have been cut for one reason or another. Even if the task is to cut down, better to have the full picture.

I will try to have a go but it might not be possible as you will probably appreciate there is backing music over a lot of it so makes it tricky. If you are to send this out I would advise against credits like Executive Producer by the way and drop references to media school in them also,

I enjoyed this. Whilst I didn't find it hilarious it was amusing enough to keep me watching. I enjoyed the idea of Rob doing the pots and big rob drying up. It had a good feel to it and well produced. I think there could have been more made of the , Willy(sorry) won't he, go through with it. I agree with Stonked in that there could have been a more dramatic build up and conclusion to this.
All round good effort. I applaud anyone who even gets as far as getting something like this made and more so when it is of this quality.

Hi Tony will post as I said I would, but couldn't really edit due to the sound continuity. And not having the source files etc. I took the tory boy aspect you introduced and figured that if a tory boy had a talking cock he should sound like David Cameron and that obviously I can't do in a quick shuffle as it were. I think part of my problem with the piece is that the talking cock is a bit on the nose as it were. A bit Viz if you like. So naff edit .. but I made it into a party political broadcast for Aaron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2PG2y6rGIQ&list=UU_eHiwwC0qTTGfrwyI23HJw&feature=c4-overview

Quote: Marc P @ 13th January 2014, 2:46 PM GMT

Hi Tony will post as I said I would, but couldn't really edit due to the sound continuity. And not having the source files etc. I took the tory boy aspect you introduced and figured that if a tory boy had a talking cock he should sound like David Cameron and that obviously I can't do in a quick shuffle as it were. I think part of my problem with the piece is that the talking cock is a bit on the nose as it were. A bit Viz if you like. So naff edit .. but I made it into a party political broadcast for Aaron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2PG2y6rGIQ&list=UU_eHiwwC0qTTGfrwyI23HJw&feature=c4-overview

Maggie ey! Ding dong!
I get what you mean with the voice and dialog of his nob. That could be a possible way to get more out of it. Maybe I should just strip it all back into scenes, take the nob V/O off etc
I just don't know if it's going to be worth it to spend much more time on it?

Cheers for feedback and giving it a go with the tube file etc. Much appreciated.

Quote: Mattytheswan @ 13th January 2014, 12:29 PM GMT

I enjoyed this. Whilst I didn't find it hilarious it was amusing enough to keep me watching. I enjoyed the idea of Rob doing the pots and big rob drying up. It had a good feel to it and well produced. I think there could have been more made of the , Willy(sorry) won't he, go through with it. I agree with Stonked in that there could have been a more dramatic build up and conclusion to this.
All round good effort. I applaud anyone who even gets as far as getting something like this made and more so when it is of this quality.

Completely agree with the build moment. I have got a scene that helps this but took it over ten minutes, so it could be possibly put back in and other bits cut down? And feedback and comments seem to leading to the voice and dialog of the nob changing.

Cheers Tony.. was trying to give it a bit of a narrative structure. I know what you mean about spending time but sometimes just cutting is good. I think the mockumentary form is a bit done, so as a short I think it works better as a longish gag than a long short if you see what I mean. You have all the scenes play around with them and.. yes I think the voice of the nob is probably the main concern.. cos it cuts away from what you are doing and makes the whole piece in the sketch category.. which is ok... but think in terms of genre, structure and act structure I would suggest. Lot of work on there you have done, play around with it.. that's the fun/easy part :)

Quote: Marc P @ 13th January 2014, 3:09 PM GMT

Cheers Tony.. was trying to give it a bit of a narrative structure. I know what you mean about spending time but sometimes just cutting is good. I think the mockumentary form is a bit done, so as a short I think it works better as a longish gag than a long short if you see what I mean. You have all the scenes play around with them and.. yes I think the voice of the nob is probably the main concern.. cos it cuts away from what you are doing and makes the whole piece in the sketch category.. which is ok... but think in terms of genre, structure and act structure I would suggest. Lot of work on there you have done, play around with it.. that's the fun/easy part :)

What I might try is cutting down while, try to increase the drama at the end. then put a stripped down version with no, music and without rob the nobs voice. I keep having flashes of him speaking with a posh accent now. Tim nice but vulgar?

I'd concentrate on the narrative. If you are not trying to say anything it is a sketch and not a short.

Am enjoying reading this fairly serious discussion about what type of voice a man's cock should have.

Quote: Mattytheswan @ 13th January 2014, 3:56 PM GMT

Am enjoying reading this fairly serious discussion about what type of voice a man's cock should have.

It's even more surreal when the existing voice is coming up to my house today. I keep getting flashes when he speaks. Like his face turns into a cock?

I'm new to this and I can't believe that anyone could make such a sophisticated mini movie with such a huge production team and of course must have cost an arm and a leg, I hope it pays off for you. Anyway it occurs to me that you might have used Richard and Dick as the names but you probably discarded this because it's too Benny Hill. Also if Robert is giving Rob a wank is it incsest? Might a third party be invited to lend a 'hand'?

Quote: Lord Snooty @ 18th January 2014, 9:04 PM GMT

I'm new to this and I can't believe that anyone could make such a sophisticated mini movie with such a huge production team and of course must have cost an arm and a leg, I hope it pays off for you. Anyway it occurs to me that you might have used Richard and Dick as the names but you probably discarded this because it's too Benny Hill. Also if Robert is giving Rob a wank is it incsest? Might a third party be invited to lend a 'hand'?

There was a scene when Robert and Tara were being interviewed. And asked 'if you two were to become an item, would it be classed as a threesome?'
They weren't expecting the question, so the silence is timeless. But got rid of scene as wasn't needed.
Also didn't cost much to make, everyone was on expenses. So probably cost around £400 :)

:-) Check YouTube for other comments.