Rocky Horror Picture Show Page 3

Has anyone seen it live? I did once and dressed up... but as Meatloafs character before anyone tries to gouge their eyes out at the thought of me in suspenders . Must admit did have a tingly feeling for Colombia ah the little tap dance sequence...

*STARES WHISTFULLY INTO THE MIDDLE DISTANCE*

At my school we have this fun walk torture-type day... A load of people said they were dressing up, so I came as Magenta - I ended up being the only one dressed up, walking around the wilderness all day carrying a feather duster...

Quote: Mana @ February 14, 2008, 3:37 PM

At my school we have this fun walk torture-type day... A load of people said they were dressing up, so I came as Magenta - I ended up being the only one dressed up, walking around the wilderness all day carrying a feather duster...

Awwww!

No one understood :( (to be honest, I didn't really understand why I was wandering around 8 miles of nowhere in the first place... I think dressing up was the only thing that made me do it... )

Quote: Loopey @ February 14, 2008, 3:04 PM

Anyone see the tour with David Badellia (Not sure of spelling) in the lead role? He was in Jerry Springer the musical too.

I LOVE that guy. I've seen him in a couple of things on TV. Amazing.

Quote: Aaron @ February 14, 2008, 2:25 PM

(P.S. It's actually the second DVD I ever bought! :O)

Okay, I have to ask. What was the first?

I saw him doing some stuff with Frank Skinner

The mind boggles.

Quote: Stylo @ February 13, 2008, 8:21 PM

Mana, sorry but Shock Treatment was PANTS!

:O Lies! Shock Treatment is not pants! It's the second bestest film EVER (With RHPS being the first obviosly)

Quote: Dom Mental @ February 14, 2008, 5:41 PM

:O Lies! Shock Treatment is not pants! It's the second bestest film EVER (With RHPS being the first obviosly)

Yeah!

*sings* Ya need a bit of, OOH, shock treatment!

Gets you jumping like a real live wire!

need a bit of, OOH, shock treatment!

So look out Mister, don't you blow your last resistor
For a vista that'll mystify ya

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science

Prehaps we shouldn't take over the Rocky Horror thread with Shock Treatment sing-a-longs...

okay... :(

Whatever happened to saturday ni-ight?