- Peter Sellers, Ringo Starr, Isabel Jeans, Caroline Blakiston, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Richard Attenborough, Laurence Harvey, Leonard Frey and more
- Terry Southern, Joe McGrath, Graham Chapman, John Cleese and Peter Sellers
- Joe McGrath
- Denis O'Dell, Henry T. Weinstein and Anthony B. Unger
Eccentric multi-millionaire Sir Guy Grand meets a young, homeless man in a London park and decides to adopt him as his own son.
Setting out together, Guy intends to prove to his young protégé that anyone and anything can be bought: you just have to find the right price. They begin a series of adventures around Britain, showering ordinary people with cash to do extraordinary things, and to pull off the most peculiar stunts.
From a striptease Hamlet to a vat of sewage filled with cash, nobbling a traffic warden and fixing the Oxford-Cambridge boat race, the pair have as much fun as they can dream up. But the launching of a new luxury liner called The Magic Christian seems to offer a whole new world of opportunities.
- UK certificate
- 93 minutes
- UK release
- Friday 12th December 1969
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- Most recent repeats
- Monday 31st January 2022 at 12:15am on TPTV
- Friday 3rd September 2021 at 1:25am on TPTV
- Monday 14th June 2021 at 2:45am on TPTV
- Twickenham Film Studios