- Simon Pegg, Thandie Newton, Hank Azaria, Matthew Fenton, Dylan Moran, Harish Patel, India de Beaufort, Simon Day and others
- David Schwimmer
- Sarah Curtis
Five years ago, Dennis Doyle made the biggest mistake of his life by running out on pregnant bride Libby. Now there's a new man on the scene, and he's everything Dennis is not - muscular, ambitious, successful and athletic enough to run the marathon. Dennis decides if running is the way to a woman's heart, he will dust his trainers off and get down the gym. But being a man who has trouble finishing a sentence, will he finish the marathon and win Libby's heart in the process?
- Love. Commitment. Responsibility. There's nothing he can't run away from.
- UK certificate
- 100 minutes
- Release date
- 07/09/2007 Leicester Square
- Production company
- Be My Love written and performed by Andy Georges.
- Laugh track
View recording details
- Last repeat
- Saturday 11th November 2017 at 11:55pm on ITV