Status report Page 5,658

Quote: Will Cam @ 26th June 2014, 11:16 PM BST

Will Cam was enjoying Belgium v South Korea but mrs Will Cam moaned at half time that he could go to bed and watch it on his iPad ( because she hasn't got an iPad boo hoo). Will Cam has no intention now of going downstairs to load the dishwasher or help 'close the house down' ( which he does most f**king nights anyway!). Instead he is going to go to the toilet and not flush it ( yellow, not brown). Petty I know.

I'm so sad I'm not married.

Quote: keewik @ 26th June 2014, 11:30 PM BST

Typical man! *sigh*

Quote: Jennie @ 27th June 2014, 11:25 AM BST

I'm so sad I'm not married.

Sexists :P

Quote: Jennie @ 27th June 2014, 11:25 AM BST

I'm so sad I'm not married to Will Cam this song expresses my feelings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeMk7B46xg8&feature=kp.

Worry not it's actually Muqtade Bin Our Will Cam and he's got a spare opening for a new wife.

Last night of the holiday. :( Sad.

Ben wishes he could lie in tomorrow, but he's got to be up early and go in the office for a 'few' hours.

Has a appointment with optition in just over one hour. Stupidly nervous.

Does an optition fit you for rose tinted spectacles?

Quote: Tursiops @ 28th June 2014, 9:33 AM BST

Does an optition fit you for rose tinted spectacles?

Going to blame that on nerves. I need glasses for computer work and reading. They had loads of frames but couldn't find any that suited me. Ended up some squarish ones, I'll get them in a week or so.

I hate buying frames; they are basically clothing accessory that you have to where every day for two years, so there is a bit of pressure to get it right. But then after you have worn them for a couple of weeks you forget about them; you will probably find other people don't notice whether you are wearing them or not.

Quote: Tursiops @ 28th June 2014, 10:19 AM BST

I hate buying frames; they are basically clothing accessory that you have to where every day for two years, so there is a bit of pressure to get it right. But then after you have worn them for a couple of weeks you forget about them; you will probably find other people don't notice whether you are wearing them or not.

Hope so. I got black ones so hopefully will match with most things.

Watching The Young Ones and trying not to think about the fact tomorrow is Monday and I have to go to work.

Ben is waiting for stuff to load up. Ooooh! It's loaded!

Ben has been busy buying various new items instead of keeping old worn out ones.

Ben had a frantic day at work, but the office hit their target for the month!

Ben has a lazy evening ahead which will involve eating and maybe some TV. He's also concerned that he's taking over Status Report again. Maybe its (or his) days are numbered...