Rather ironic, but.............

John Denver - Leaving on a Jet Plane

Paper Plane - Status Quo

Paper Dolls - Something Here In My Heart

Paper Sun - Traffic

Beatles - Sun King :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ximP4S9O9Vs

Go on GB, give it a listen. :P

Now off to work, I'll leave you to enjoy!

King Nothing - Metalllica

Sun King? No? Sod yer then :P - you just wait until you ask me to listen to a Zappa track.........I'll say who? Cool

The Man........

Stand By Me - B.B.King

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th October 2014, 10:26 AM BST

Sun King? No? Sod yer then :P - you just wait until you ask me to listen to a Zappa track.........I'll say who? Cool

Come on, I know most of the Beatles' catalogue by heart (including Sun King). I'm far from disliking it. Although I do find the early works by the Stones or The Who more thrilling than the Beatles' first four or five albums you can't whack their work from Rubber Soul on.
The only reason I was against replying every post with a Beatles number is because it makes this game a bit one-sided.

I just wanted to make this clear but I hope I didn't kill the Beatles/Zappa running gag now because I was enjoying that.

King Of The Mountain - Midnight Oil

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th October 2014, 10:56 AM BST

Come on, I know most of the Beatles' catalogue by heart (including Sun King). I'm far from disliking it. Although I do find the early works by the Stones or The Who more thrilling than the Beatles' first four or five albums you can't whack their work from Rubber Soul on.
The only reason I was against replying every post with a Beatles number is because it makes this game a bit one-sided.

I just wanted to make this clear but I hope I didn't kill the Beatles/Zappa running gag now because I was enjoying that.

King Of The Mountain - Midnight Oil

'Spect you do, and I was only joshing. :D But can't entirely agree with you re The Beatles - love it all and especially their early stuff, of which I think I have all of them, including this one - such good raw tracks that bring it all back to me and imagine that I am there. Stones too, but it took me awhile to get into The Who - on reflection I think it may have been something to do with them being mod and me being a greaser in those days. Cool

Wilson Pickett - In The Midnight Hour

Monster Mash - Bobby 'Boris' Pickett

Bobby Vee - Rubber Ball