Kevin Eldon

Is he not one of the best UK comic actors?

I love his ability to start laughing like a maniac and keep it going without being annoying. His range of expressions is wide and varied as well - I think this is helped by him having a naturally funny face. No offence, Kev.

I was lucky enough to catch him doing a standup set last year supporting Stewart Lee and he was very funny.

Yeah, he's great.

Hyperdrive.

(OOo, look at my postcount!)

Yeah I like him, played it well in Big Train and I'm Alan Partridge. Although I get his name mixed up with that not-so-good guy off Star Stories?

I was very excited to here Kevin had a sketch show and looked forward to it, only to be disappointed when I found out who it really was, lol.

Kevin Bishop?

That's the annoying little twerp.

I like Bishop & Eldon.

Bishop has that creepy child performer thing about him.

I see him on Law of the Playground telling these "incredible" school yard stories like it happened to him and you know what... I bet it didn't.

I'd say he was in the top 200 - best I can do :)

I remember years ago, hailing Eldon as the greatest thing in comedy. I thought it was only a matter of time before he was as big as Steve Coogan, but he never really fulfilled his potential. I remember being really disappointed, with an episode of Comedy Lab, that he wrote and starred in.

I think he's probably best suited to short pieces e.g. Lee and Herring / Big Train.

Kevin Eldon is class, always has been.

He's a fantastic actor. Really excelled in Jam. And who can forget Tony Rudd from Look Around You's Music 2000?! Machadaynu!

I can't think of a more versatile comic actor than Kevin Eldon. Always good value.

He's brilliant on the Big Train commentaries.

So funny and quick.

One of the UK's best supporting actors.

Quote: Seefacts @ June 3 2008, 12:53 PM BST

He's brilliant on the Big Train commentaries.

Yeah, though why Mark Heap bothered to turn up to do the commentaries is a mystery. He was basically mute throughout. Perhaps he's just a very shy guy at heart?