Kevin Eldon Page 4

Simon Quinlank was one of the funniest characters ever

He opened the door to my office yesterday. Looked in, apologised and left.

It was very unexpected.

I liked him in this:

He is good in that! So I've been told.

He's a funny man 24/7.

Finally!

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000842/kevin_eldon_bbc_two_series_its_kevin/

Amazing news. Though quite why he has't been given his own show a long time ago is beyond me.

Sounds very promising. Very much looking forward to this.

About bloody time.

He is not a hobby horse, he is a hobby lion!

Very excited about this. Same team as the one behind SLCV which is excellent, as they seem to know their stuff. Hopefully the BBC will realise they have to leave him be and let him make the show he wants.

His new radio show begins next month: Kevin Eldon Will See You Now.

Tonight at 11pm on Radio 4.

Last night I stuck the freeview TV in the bedroom on Radio 4 channel and listened to the Now Show, might do the same tonight. Although it is very close to my normal dropping off time. Zzzzzzzzz.... >_<

Liked "Kevin Eldon Will See You Now," it had a touch of old-fashioned quirkiness familiar from Michael Bentine or Neil Innes. Often clever, and sometimes very funny too, definitely one to listen out for.

Quote: Nogget @ August 4 2012, 10:08 PM BST

Liked "Kevin Eldon Will See You Now," it had a touch of old-fashioned quirkiness familiar from Michael Bentine or Neil Innes. Often clever, and sometimes very funny too, definitely one to listen out for.

I listened to this last night and I'm still not sure what to make of it! I've not really seen or heard much of Kevin Eldon, and I admit the programme seemed a little bizarre. :S

I'll give it another listen and see what I make of it second time round. The people with funny voices did make me laugh quite a bit, so there is hope!

Quote: Jack F @ August 4 2012, 10:32 PM BST

The people with funny voices did make me laugh quite a bit, so there is hope!

Whereas I didn't find that bit very funny.