Operation Good Guys Page 2

Quote: Spagett @ May 15 2008, 7:39 PM BST

I remember it being brilliant but I was very young.

Wasn't there an episode where they went to spain and the boss got very badly burnt?

Yes! Operation Zorro or something, that one was brilliant.

Still too expensive for me, but I shall keep it towards the top of my to-buy list, with such ringing endorsements!

A bit cheaper at HMV. £10.99 right now. :)

Just started watching this after it was recommended to me a while back. Absolutely love it only on series one at the moment but it so like The Office so many gags are very similar as well as the characters of the boss and his dim-witted sidekick very David Brent and Gareth.

Well you're in luck mate

Series 1 is good. But Series 2 and 3 are far better IMO.

It gets a bit sillier - but it gets much, much funnier. Brilliant show.

"Now, get me some bloody midgets!"

A mockumentary that got overshadowed by The Office soon after. The cast seem to be some bunch of North London mates acting since adolescence along with most the EastEnders cast, Pauline Quirke, Phil Daniels and most of the original Bill.

Wasn't Hugo Blick one of the regulars as well?

Quote: youngian @ September 2 2011, 1:58 PM BST

A mockumentary that got overshadowed by The Office soon after. The cast seem to be some bunch of North London mates acting since adolescence along with most the EastEnders cast, Pauline Quirke, Phil Daniels and most of the original Bill.

Wasn't Hugo Blick one of the regulars as well?

Some of the cast was in the film 'Scum'

Hugo Blick played Smiler McArthy and did some of the writing too

Stop press!

Sweet lord! I just discovered this book! Apparently it continues from where Series 3 ended:

See Amazon product listing

Well I just read ^^ that book

It's hilarious !

A bit short..

But very funny

Superb.
Series 3 was great, the one where they go to the desert island, and the raging pig.
Fave characters Mark Kemp and Strings.

I think the guy who played Mark Kemp is now an announcer at pro boxing matches

Quote: lofthouse @ November 20 2012, 9:11 PM GMT

I think the guy who played Mark Kemp is now an announcer at pro boxing matches

yes he is

I used to like this.
It had Stewpot from Grange Hill in it.

What ever happened to Spagett & his scary avatar?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 20 2012, 10:06 PM GMT

I used to like this.
It had Stewpot from Grange Hill in it.

That was Mark Kemp played by the actor Mark Burdis, he was also in the OFAH episode To Hull And Back, he worked at Boycie's car showroom.

Brother of Ray Burdis, who played Det. Sgt. Ash ;) Great series.

I really liked this when it was on, but I got the DVD last year and thought it wad pretty weak. Poor jokes and unbelievable plots. A disappointment for me.