Operation Good Guys

I think this is criminally underrated. Anyone else a fan?

Final Cut and Love, Honour & Obey were great films from the same team too. Anyone know anything more from them?

I’m definitely a fan, the film however have past me by so I’ll keep an eye out for them, give me a nod if they get a airing on the telly.

I think that was it. Haven't seen Final Cut; but I love Operation Good Guys and Love, Honour and Obey.

Is this an English sitcom?

Yes.

Quote: Aaron @ May 15 2008, 12:12 AM BST

Yes.

Oh!

A good one at that! Basically a mockumentary about really incompetent coppers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmtCBbZRoyQ

Some bastard put a laugh track over the third series though which totally ruined the whole concept.

The series did get profgressively worst. The first one, brilliant. The second one, good. But by series three it seemed to getting more and more ridiciculous and far fetched.

Dont remember which series it came from but the funniest episode IMO was the survival training camp in the country.

Very funny.

Yeah the third series was far from their best, the laughter track made it even worse. I hope whoever made that decision was sacked immediately, it was terrible.

I liked this a lot too. I haven't seen it in a long time though.

I think the DVD set is usually reasonably priced.

I got all three series for a tenner - which was nice.

Yes, I liked Operation Good Guys and I totally agree that the laugh track was well out of place.

I thought Love, Honour and Obey was excellent with some classic lines in it such as:

"You're fat and I'll throw you in the river."

and

"Don't mack me off like a two-bob."

The box set of OGG is well worht it if you can find it in a sale somewhere.

£13 quid on Amazon at the moment...

See Amazon product listing

Think I might pick one up as I've only got a couple of VHS at the moment.

I remember it being brilliant but I was very young.

Wasn't there an episode where they went to spain and the boss got very badly burnt?