Facebook Page 3

Rolling eyes
Next you'll be telling us you think communism's a bad idea!

Aaron you don't seem to have a wall?

Haha - you've been LIMITED!!!!!

Nearly EVERYONE I know on facebook is on my limited profile... only my close friends can see my wall.

I like facebook, as strangers can't see my profile, and before all the shitty applications came along, I liked how simple it was.

Quote: ian_w @ February 26, 2008, 5:01 PM

Aaron you don't seem to have a wall?

You sure you've not managed to minimise it? Nothing here? http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511118355#wall

Quote: EllieJP @ February 26, 2008, 5:11 PM

:O

That's really upset me :( Teary

Right, I'm off to send him an egg with a bomb in it!

Quote: Aaron @ February 26, 2008, 5:13 PM

You sure you've not managed to minimise it? Nothing here? http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511118355#wall

Oh yeah I can see it now Whistling nnocently

It's amazing. You wonder why you spend all this time on these silly networks when there is a big world out there to be enjoyed and then suddenly...."Ooooh, I have a friend request!".....:) Cheap thrills!

Awww...sorry I didn't mean to upset you. Really Aaron is mean and horrible limiting you. hehe

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ February 26, 2008, 5:20 PM

It's amazing. You wonder why you spend all this time on these silly networks when there is a big world out there to be enjoyed and then suddenly...."Ooooh, I have a friend request!".....:) Cheaps thrills!

Totally Rubes!! I love having friend requests - so I can stick them straight on limited! :D

Quote: EllieJP @ February 26, 2008, 5:11 PM

Laughing out loud That's too funny Ellie.
I got a message from one of my aunts who asked me the same question one day AWKWARD! I just didn't want her seeing my drunk pictures Whistling nnocently

Awwww! I like it! I've met some interesting peeps though my myspace! Okay, fair enough, I met some pervs too! But I like to share the love (not with the pervs, they are more than capable of loving themselves)!

Quote: Curt @ February 26, 2008, 5:23 PM

Laughing out loud That's too funny Ellie.
I got a message from one of my aunts who asked me the same question one day AWKWARD! I just didn't want her seeing my drunk pictures Whistling nnocently

Exactly - I have my dad on limited - yet he can see on there I'm in a relationship with the man who's meant to be "just" my housemate. Either he's never noticed, or not wanting to ask. Whistling nnocently

The applications do bother me sometimes. At first they were fun but now I'm a little bored with them! I think I would choose Myspace over Facebook despite being a little bit "safer" on Facebook mainly cause I can do a bit more with it creatively.

I sent zooo a gift cos she's the Aura.
I spent ages selecting it, and put in a lot of thought.
You will notice how happy she is when she comes on the board.

I would just like to say that Ian, I did not "limit" you. "Limit"ing is pointless exercise, in my opinion. If I didn't want people to be able to see what my favourite TV shows are, or where I am working, or write on my wall or whathave you, then I would have not filled them in, or NOT CREATED A FUCKING ACCOUNT IN THE FIRST PLACE. What is the point in having membership on these sites if you then just hide yourself so no one can see anything except the people who already know exactly what's your favourite film or who you're going out with? F**king pathetic.

So yes, don't feel hurt that I don't trust you Ian. You're just a blind old git. ;)

Best Facebook Application ever... http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=6434139634&ref=s

I just hide my wall you moaning old git!