Technical help needed Page 2

They really are rather good.

Look at me, got myself an avatar, a top up box and smileys.

I rock!

You do indeed. :D

I have a question: When I visit YouTube the video freezes for about 30 seconds into every video I try. I does this in both Firefox and Safari. I've cleared my cookies, restarted the programs and still it does the same thing. :(
Can anyone help?
P.S. I miss Ray, but I don't miss his annoying avatar.

Try reinstalling Flash perhaps?

What OS?

Mac. *snigger*

*enjoys the fluidity of Mac*

Quote: Leevil @ August 28 2009, 6:00 PM BST

*enjoys the fluidity of Mac*

Yes, it is diarrhea.

I have .4 :(
But I FINALLY figured it out. My stupid Startup Disc was full. Now I fan finally find out what Bradly Cooper said about the new Green Lantern movie.

Quote: Aaron @ August 28 2009, 6:24 PM BST

Yes, it is diarrhea.

Easier than the bloated constipation that is Windows :P

Quote: Leevil @ August 28 2009, 6:27 PM BST

I suppose it depends what you 'eat'.

Laughing out loud Baaaaaaam!

Now now boys, stop fighting about your toys..

:D :D :D :D :D Teary

Prices seem to have come down. http://www.topuptv.com/freeview+boxes/
Those are better prices for a TV hard disk recorder than the current one at Tescos of around £99. Looks like they are twin tuner rather than triple nowadays though, but they can record two at once. (my present one can only record one at once)

But if your TV also has a digital tuner, you could use that for viewing while recording two channels on the recorder.

Hmmmm, they also have "Series" recording, which mine doesn't and I'd really like that... Time for a replacement box methinx.

W Microsoft might be shit. But at least when their products exploded we don't still try and make customers sign a confidencially clause. Like some...cough Apple...Cough

Quote: Gavin @ August 28 2009, 8:27 PM BST

W Microsoft might be shit. But at least when their products exploded we don't still try and make customers sign a confidencially clause. Like some...cough Apple...Cough

Lies! Sing this to admit you're guilt!