Who do you fancy? Page 1,308

Yes, why can't all beautiful women walk around naked? Only beautiful ones, of course. Girl Power!

Another suggestive one from the same 1968 mag

Martini-"irresistibly light and gay"

Were we still able to say that in 1968 ?

Kirsty Mitchell, nurse Faith Cadogan in Casualty. A stunnigly beautiful Scottish brunette.

My dentist looks like Cameron Diaz. I'd give her a filling.

I'm just watching a couple of Tales of the Unexpected on Sky Arts. The first one from 1982 (I think) featured Jan Francis pre-Just Good Friends.

I thought I'd look her up on IMDB and she doesn't seem to have done much recently. Have she semi-retired or has she had to cur back for other reasons?

Samantha Eggar said she would never appear nude, but made an exception for the 1970 film "The Lady in the Car"

Looks like she's sneaking one out.

? Bet it smells of a dusky rose.

daisy mcandrew

Absolute MILF

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th June 2022, 10:38 PM

daisy mcandrew

Absolute MILF

I call your Daisy and raise the pot a Jane McDonald.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 10th June 2022, 1:15 AM

I call your Daisy and raise the pot a Jane McDonald.

Oh most definitely!

Therese Coffeys.

https://i.prcdn.co/img?regionKey=8ZtFvYAD9BDN4NKEYjaGIg%3D%3D

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article25148972.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/2_Therese-Coffey.jpg

Quote: Chappers @ 15th April 2022, 9:47 AM

I'm just watching a couple of Tales of the Unexpected on Sky Arts. The first one from 1982 (I think) featured Jan Francis pre-Just Good Friends.

I thought I'd look her up on IMDB and she doesn't seem to have done much recently. Have she semi-retired or has she had to cur back for other reasons?

Funnily enough I thought the same about Jan Francis recently when I noticed Just Good Friends on the TV guide. I don't remember anything significant Jan has done since the 90s and IMDB shows it's sporadic. She has two children so if they were born in the 80s/90s parenthood could have been a reason and a decision to cut back on acting work rather than the job offers drying up. Her wiki page shows long gaps from the late 90s to the mid 2000s in both television and theatre work so I'll wager the long rest periods were not because of a lack of job offers. I'm going to track down Jan and ask her directly.

The internet. Taking all the fun out of stalking.
Melanie C.