Who do you fancy? Page 1,155

Why's he only got half a tan?

Quote: Oldrocker @ 25th August 2014, 12:13 AM BST

Of course I know. Just teasing !

He's the one who was in a long-term relationship with supermodel Helena Christensen from 1998 until 2003, although the two were never married, despite misreports to the contrary. Together they have a son, Mingus Lucien Reedus (born October 13, 1999)The two have remained friends and share joint custody of their son.

In 2005, while in Berlin, Reedus was involved in a car accident. He required surgery, with his left eye now sporting a titanium eye socket with four screws in his nose. He has several tattoos: his father's name on the left side of his chest, a devil on his upper right arm, his son's name on his right forearm, a star on his right hand, a tiny "X" above his left collar bone, two demons on his back, a heart on his right wrist, and a snake on his left leg.

See?

Where would we be without Wikipedia...... :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th August 2014, 6:40 AM BST

Where would we be without Wikipedia...... :P

And who do you think made the edit in Wiki?

Quote: Oldrocker @ 25th August 2014, 1:27 PM BST

And who do you think made the edit in Wiki?

I'd doff my cap if I wore one. :)

Quote: zooo @ 24th August 2014, 9:59 PM BST

Marc Bolan was prettyish. But his hair was too much like a 40 year old housewife's. Plus he wore too much makeup to see his face properly.

Oof, you and my wife must never meet. She tells me how she idolised him and he was the most beautiful man to ever exist. She cried for days at the news of his demise. (PS; I'm glad I didn't know her then)

All Marcs are beautiful it is what the name means.

Ummm........well your avatar belies that. Rolling eyes

You are from Suffolk four legs are required for that adjective to be used there!

Quote: Marc P @ 25th August 2014, 4:34 PM BST

You are from Suffolk four legs are required for that adjective to be used there!

Your posts get more arcane....... Errr

I've had a few complaints about my postings.

Well, I'm into The Times cryptic, but your "cryptics" do seem to defy logic!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th August 2014, 9:29 PM BST

Well, I'm into cryptic...

Rosebud!

People in Suffolk find sheep etc beautiful if it helps to clarify. Not too cryptic really old bean :)

Karl Pilkington, Martin Freeman, that drummer from Adam and the ants..

Quote: Stringy bits @ 25th August 2014, 10:21 PM BST

that drummer from Adam and the ants..

The one from the Damned? Jon Moss?