Is that k d laing and Wddie Izzard?

KD Lang is Korean? :O

Quote: Chappers @ 27th May 2014, 9:12 PM BST

Wddie Izzard?

I've never heard of him...

Quote: zooo @ 27th May 2014, 9:30 PM BST

KD Lang is Korean? :O

I've never heard of him...

He's Eddie's Elder brother. Yew must've heard of him.

And yes - k d lang always looked oriental to me.

No capital letters zooo.

Ah, really? Fancy.

I had another look at her, she does have oriental looking eyes, you're right. I thought she was just Canadian but she's part Sioux, maybe that's why.

I do love the lovely Ellie Kemper aka Erin from The Office. She's so cute!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 27th May 2014, 6:24 PM BST

Did someone say sexy historian?

Sorry, I meant this one - Dr. Suzannah Lipscomb - even her name sounds like 'lips come' - phwoar!

(Christ, even with a tiny demographic like British female television historians, I'm still the best at picking the babe)

I walked past her a few weeks ago. The camera doesn't do her justice.

I always support a fellow curly. I wonder what products she uses.

Quote: Tursiops @ 27th May 2014, 6:35 PM BST

Actually I would be genuinely interested. The diversity of human attraction is an interesting subject, and the anonymity of the web is a good place to explore it. Of course even here there will be those like g.roper whose experience of womanhood is confined to the mouse button, or insecure types like Carpark, who would not admit to fancying any woman who does not perfectly conform to conventionally nubile stereotypes, in case their mates laugh at them; but you I suspect might come up with some more intriguing choices.

I'll say this for you Tursiops, you are the true iconoclast on this thread. My choices aren't based on insecurity, more a highly developed ability to critically appraise physical beauty. People make aesthetic choices every day from shoes to phones to puppies - some find one type attractive others less so. I am no different. E.g. Your Shar Pei isn't as nice as my Border Collie, you might think your wrinkly dog is awesome, I think it looks a mess. Such is the way of the world.

But back to you and your interesting choices, your tastes are certainly unusual to me and in some ways you are better than us all - for instance, you singled out some unknown fat girl in glasses as being 'fanciable' - very few men would agree with your choice and even fewer woman would share your aesthetic - evidenced by the lack of fat bespectacled men plastered on this thread by those earnestly anti-sexist feminists.

If you want conventionally nubile stereotypes, look no further then the non-stop cavalcade of tall, slim, half naked, muscly men - some of them with crossbows - and off you go zooo.

Quote: Jennie @ 27th May 2014, 11:06 PM BST

I always support a fellow curly. I wonder what products she uses.

How do you know she's not secretly straight? ;)

Not Veet.

Sorry.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 27th May 2014, 11:09 PM BST

evidenced by the lack of fat bespectacled men plastered on this thread by those earnestly anti-sexist feminists.

Hey! I only fancy conventionally unattractive men. It is something of a lifestyle choice.

I have a theory that so called "ugly" men have had to work harder on developing a personality due to their lack of good looks. So they generally interest me more than a boring pretty boy.

Quote: Marc P @ 27th May 2014, 11:10 PM BST

Not Veet.

Sorry.

:D

for you singled out some unknown fat girl in glasses as being 'fanciable'

You mean the opera singer whose appearance has taken up more column inches than the European elections?

Quote: Tursiops @ 27th May 2014, 11:14 PM BST

You mean the opera singer whose appearance has taken up more column inches than the European elections?

I must admit, I have no idea who she is. My interest in opera is less than passing - though that Katherine Jenkins is fit - and unfortunately, I have yet to find any news story in the last week without UKIP on it.

Tell me more about this opera star - and is it really over if the fat lady sings?

Quote: Jennie @ 27th May 2014, 11:14 PM BST

Hey! I only fancy conventionally unattractive men. It is something of a lifestyle choice.

I have a theory that so called "ugly" men have had to work harder on developing a personality due to their lack of good looks. So they generally interest me more than a boring pretty boy.

You will be very welcome at the BCG Drinks. ;)

If you want conventionally nubile stereotypes, look no further then the non-stop cavalcade of tall, slim, half naked, muscly men - some of them with crossbows - and off you go zooo.

Corrrr.

Sometimes (always) I even fancy him with clothes on.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 27th May 2014, 6:24 PM BST

Did someone say sexy historian?

Just realised that Ruth Goodman and Mark Gatiss are the same person. :O