Cats!!!!! Page 116

In Maori, Kai means "food"

There was a kid at school called Kai when I was little. His twin sister was called Krishna.
I guess they had hippie parents.

Quote: Chappers @ August 6 2013, 11:47 PM BST

Our Kai (HE WAS NAMED BEFORE ROONEY'S OFFSPRING!) had his 4th birthday today. Disturbed one of his friends in the kitchen and he went mental before shooting off upstairs and out the window.

Happy Birthday, Kai!

Quote: Jennie @ August 6 2013, 11:50 PM BST

You're right :)

I do feel rather sorry for the cat - I mean, this kind of thing is not what you sign up for when you pick a career as family mog.

The cat looked absolutely fine - like a cat having fun at the fair in a dodgem/bumper car. I bet the whole thing started when the cat jumped onto the floor-cleaner contraption of its own accord. I think the cat was even rather pleased with its costume.

I would never do anything like that to my cat, obviously (thinks back to the unfortunate "christmas pudding" outfit of Christmas 2010. He put up such a fight my friends were worried had been cutting myself. I won in the end though. He wasn't impresssed).

Any Christmas pics of your cat? Laughing out loud

You didn't make me feel bad :)

Good! :D

Quote: zooo @ August 6 2013, 11:55 PM BST

There was a kid at school called Kai when I was little. His twin sister was called Krishna.
I guess they had hippie parents.

Would have made more sense to call Kai: Harry.

;)

Hehe.

Brace yourself zooo . . . .

*braced*

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Looks at his little face / paws / tummy.
Lovey

Quote: zooo @ August 7 2013, 9:02 PM BST

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Looks at his little face / paws / tummy.
Lovey

Tiny tail !

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/05/25-funny-cat-gifs_n_2623420.html#slide=2065250

Amazing. I haven't seen a load of those either.

Quote: L.E. @ August 8 2013, 1:25 PM BST

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/05/25-funny-cat-gifs_n_2623420.html#slide=2065250

Amazing. I haven't seen a load of those either.

No 11 is from "Married With Children".

25 pics that made my boring day a little brighter. Thanks.

Is it Matt Le Blanc boxing the cat?

Yep.

Cool. I was trying to figure out when on earth that had happened in Friends...