What are you eating? Page 6

You're a woman after my own heart, RubyMae. I like them with some lovely crumbly Cheshire cheese and a bit of pickle.

Do they still do the big tiger loaf?

Oh yes!

The only thing that bothers me about the tiger paws is when they put a bit too much of the sesame oil thing on and you end up with Marmite-flavoured hands. But, to be honest, that's only a small drawback.

Which supermarket does the best farmhouse loaf? I used to be a big fan of Sainsbury's, but I think the Tesco Finest is sneaking in on the nearside.

I love everything in the Tesco Finest range.

We don't have any Waitrose's in Liverpool. What's their bakery range like? I imagine it's fantastic.

Quote: zooo @ May 13 2008, 3:24 PM BST

I love everything in the Tesco Finest range.

They do a nice posh fruited scone, I'll tell you that for nothing.

An Apple :D Pink Lady and everything!

Quote: Graham Bandage @ May 13 2008, 3:33 PM BST

We don't have any Waitrose's in Liverpool.

For some strange reason (!), I'm so not surprised.

Quote: Aaron @ May 13 2008, 4:25 PM BST

For some strange reason (!), I'm so not surprised.

Oh, Aaron, it's not 1985 anymore you know. You must come up and see us sometime. Obviously after dark, once the sun's gone in.

I'm eating Honey Nut Shreddies-but no milk after today's escapade.

The only time when you venture into the outside, what with your eyes not having evolved to cope with light brighter than the flickering candles of the mines and workhouses. Right?

An apple AND Honey-Nut Shreddies? You'll spoil your supper, my girl.

Oh this is my supper lol! I had an apple, some pasta, and now some Shreddies. :) It's been a long day and I can't be bothered! :P

Quote: Aaron @ May 13 2008, 4:55 PM BST

The only time when you venture into the outside, what with your eyes not having evolved to cope with light brighter than the flickering candles of the mines and workhouses. Right?

*Shakes head, wearily, in defeat. Wonders what it must be like in Slough. It must be like New York, only better, with skyscrapers made out of gold and diamonds, he imagines.*

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 13 2008, 4:57 PM BST

Oh this is my supper lol! I had an apple, some pasta, and now some Shreddies. :) It's been a long day and I can't be bothered! :P

You'll be needing more than that, Scatters. You're studying.

Cock!

And it tastes like shit.

your own?