What was the last thing you bought? Page 7

Quote: Marc P @ 7th January 2015, 1:24 PM GMT

Show them my Christmas video card... They can learn a lot from that ! ;)

Yeah - but not about music, though....
:D

LOL true true. My excuse is that usually when I sing I can hear myself and modulate accordingly with use of cans and mic. On that I was mostly singing blind ... and tone deaf lol !

I did sing with Frank Sinatra once!

Quote: Marc P @ 7th January 2015, 1:52 PM GMT

I did sing with Frank Sinatra once!

Which record?
:D

Ahem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpfzRmqF3XU&list=UU_eHiwwC0qTTGfrwyI23HJw

Quote: Marc P @ 7th January 2015, 1:52 PM GMT

LOL true true. My excuse is that usually when I sing I can hear myself and modulate accordingly with use of cans of export beer and hic. On that I was mostly singing blind drunk ... and tone deaf lol !

I did sing with Frank Sinatra once! Then he told me to shoot another postman and burn the post office down again.

Hick f**king postmen

Booze, singing and dead postmen.
It's the same old song to a different tune for you isn't it Notorious.

If you'd just buy a fax machine....

LOL I can do the blues as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4PwwVCT5oA&index=61&list=UU_eHiwwC0qTTGfrwyI23HJw

I miss old James Cotter just been watching some footage. I am going to do a short with him one day! If he was local I would do one now!

Vimeo also has 18+ sections. I know your game Mr. P!

It damn sure aint beach volleyball! Not in this weather ;)

Yesterday, I took delivery of a pair of Levi's high waisted bootcut jeans from an eBay seller. I haven't worn bootcut jeans for many years now as they are officially 'out' and websites such as Mumsnet seem to hate them, along with the dreaded 'Mum Boots' (i.e. any chunky footwear featuring a block heel of 2.5in or less). I wore them today: flappy ankles officially rock!

Tony Curtis biog. on Ebay

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th January 2015, 9:16 PM GMT

Tony Curtis biog. on Ebay

Was that the one when he admitted how many women he'd squirrelled over the years?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 30th January 2015, 9:19 PM GMT

Was that the one when he admitted how many women he'd squirrelled over the years?

Haven't started it yet - still reading Charles Dickens' biog........

But squirrelled? That's a new one on me, so you really are a nun then! Laughing out loud

Quote: Marc P @ 6th January 2015, 6:19 PM GMT

Looking at one of those maybe for my birthday lol. Probably not as many knobs!
:)

Fender blues deluxe valve amp I went for.

White primer paint and 9.6 metres of Picture Rail moulding.

Bloody lovely with some wedges !

<3