What was the last thing you bought? Page 2

Quote: Oldrocker @ 21st August 2014, 1:20 AM BST

A pint of Courage Director's bitter.

Just the one?
Get a round in, you mean git!

Quote: Lazzard @ 21st August 2014, 8:57 AM BST

Just the one?
Get a round in, you mean git!

Max was well known for hanging around the theatre bar waiting for someone to buy him a pint. ;)

A yoghurt, two potatoes, Dutch smoked cheese.

A super king mattress. Couldn't get the bastard up the stairs.

Angry

Quote: Marc P @ 21st August 2014, 4:24 PM BST

Angry

Has she agreed yet?

Quote: Curt @ 20th August 2014, 10:14 PM BST

I thought you might have been purchasing taxidermy before I reread 'soft toys'.

Capybara can weigh up to eleven and a half stone! That'd get the neighbours talking :O

Quote: Oldrocker @ 21st August 2014, 5:49 PM BST

Has she agreed yet?

Never has yet!

6 stuffed mushrooms.

Why do they always look so appetising but taste so bland?

Angry

What's it stuffed with, Tobacco?

I bought The Raid 2 on blu ray yesterday.

A super king mattress.

I just got a super king-sized duvet in a sale, but the covers cost more than the duvet.

I'm turning into a bit of a virtual reality geek (or at least I would be if I could afford some of the equipment) Anyway my latest small purchase towards the hobby comes from Brian May, yes that one! He designs and developes these gadgets called Stereoscopic Viewers, which are intended for viewing stereoscopic cards with 3D pictures on, I however won't be using it for that. Instead I'll be putting my Nexus7 in the place of the card and viewing VR games/demos apps in full 3D gyroscopic glory.

This isn't my first piece of equipment like it, I previously had a Durovis Dive but it was of very poor quality indeed, so I sold it.

Anyway...

Geek

Quote: Lee @ 23rd August 2014, 1:18 AM BST

I'm turning into a bit of a virtual reality geek (or at least I would be if I could afford some of the equipment) Anyway my latest small purchase towards the hobby comes from Brian May, yes that one! He designs and developes these gadgets called Stereoscopic Viewers, which are intended for viewing stereoscopic cards with 3D pictures on, I however won't be using it for that. Instead I'll be putting my Nexus7 in the place of the card and viewing VR games/demos apps in full 3D gyroscopic glory.

This isn't my first piece of equipment like it, I previously had a Durovis Dive but it was of very poor quality indeed, so I sold it.

Anyway...

Geek

You mean a Viewmaster?

:D Not far off!

A lovely smile to a beautiful woman's face.

Quote: Marc P @ 23rd August 2014, 9:45 AM BST

A lovely smile to a beautiful woman's face.

As the restraining order was enforced.