Carly Smallman on being called an ugly lard arse Page 4

Good luck to Carly and her show anyway.

It's funny how R.C replaced the word "think" with "forced". I appreciate why he's decided to bugger off but his last post really summed up his style of twisting words to fit his own agneda.

Quote: Marc P @ 16th July 2014, 10:18 PM BST

Good luck to Carly and her show anyway.

Second that.

I must admit though to reading her name as Carly Simon the whole time and have now got 'You're So Vain' stuck in my head.

Will miss R.C. and his provocative nonsense

:|

Goodbye Renegade Carpark (does that pertain to those buildings which contained an integral car lift and were phased out five minutes after they were completed because of mangled machinery?)

For what it's worth I do feel that women have a hard time of it in comedy, especially stand-up, however I did read that female audiences are harsher to their own gender than men are. Speaking as someone who 'retired' after three five minute appearances, I'll bask in my huge knowledge of the genre. However, I don't believe that anyone on the internet deserves a barrage of abuse, whoever they are.

Good luck to Carly Smallman and I hope that her Edinburgh Show goes well :)

Renegade Carpark stole the thing about tight jeaned comics called Russell from Stewart Lee who would find him an insufferable troll.

Carly is magnificent.

I am not sure why that question got deleted in a thread addressing the issue. Magnificent as a person as a woman as a comic as a female comic as a taker of a stand on the issue? I don't know her work, wanted to hear more from someone who does?

I can't stand her. She is a pain in the arse.

Wasn't you who tweeted her was it, george?

Ah I know who she is now
She was one of the Panellists on that new Viral tap show.