GameFace Page 3

Unusually, the last two episodes of the series are being broadcast back to back tomorrow night.

This often indicates that the show is an absolute turkey and the broadcaster is keen to get rid of it as soon as possible.

I find it very difficult to believe that Gameface is viewed with any such disdain by Channel 4 but they must have their reasons.

I wonder what they are?

A C4 Exec told me they were very happy with it.
So that's odd.

I'm not suprised, it is fabulous with so many layers.
Lots of visual jokes you either see or miss.

Quote: Lazzard @ 13th August 2019, 2:04 PM

A C4 Exec told me they were very happy with it.
So that's odd.

And I quite believe you, so it isn't odd.................(say no more) Whistling nnocently

I think it's probably testament to the poor regard in which they hold comedy as a genre, shunting even a popular, acclaimed series like GameFace out of the way for *checks notes* the highly-anticipated cannot-be-delayed-at-any-cost series premiere of Naked Attraction next week.

Nob and fanny show back is it?

Quote: Aaron @ 13th August 2019, 8:31 PM

I think it's probably testament to the poor regard in which they hold comedy as a genre, shunting even a popular, acclaimed series like GameFace out of the way for *checks notes* the highly-anticipated cannot-be-delayed-at-any-cost series premiere of Naked Attraction next week.

They definitely feel under siege.
The reality stuff gets a much easier ride.

The second series of Gameface is now over but it's been a thoroughly enjoyable second series and many fans are hoping there will be a third.

Will there be a third series? Nobody appears to know the answer - certainly not Roisin Conaty who says she'd like to do a third series but that the powers that be have not mentioned the possibility to her.

Looking on the bright side, even if Gameface is not renewed there's always a chance we'll get a spin-off series of Carewolves. Laughing out loud