GameFace

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/gameface/

I am looking forward to this great cast. Can't wait title sounds good. What do you think?

Was totes brillopads.

Absolutely agree, this was fantastic for a pilot. I loved the scene with the pizza guy. I really do hope a full series comes to fruition.

Superb. Great acting, I want more!

She's great. Book club scene most excellent.

Series now . . .

Quote: Marissa @ 25th April 2014, 1:38 AM BST

She's great. Book club scene most excellent.

Ha yes, tip top swearing in that scene.

I watched the little sketch of this, quite good. Will check out the episode when I can be bothered.

I kind of felt like I'd seen it all before. It wasn't bad, in fact it was much better than stuff like 'Drifters'... But it's still not superb.

I'm sure the full series would be much better if it gets commissioned.

Awful. No idea how I managed to sit through it all. TV remote must have been too far away.

Enjoyed it on the whole, even if the chance encounter and invitation to speak that very night at her old school from someone she loathed was a bit too far fetched.

I've just watched it on 4oD and really enjoyed it. The premise slightly reminded me of Pulling, but with a different slant. The book club scene was particularly amusing because I've been in similar situations, although at work and certainly not with any Category A swearing! It's also nice to see a female-led show.

Is there any idea whether it's been green lit for a full series yet?

I am chuffed that GameFace has finally been given a full series. It's been nearly a year long wait. I loved Pulling but Drifters is pretty lame now. Nice to see a funny woman get her dues. Apart from her part in Man Down she has been on the stand-up circuit some time now. I just hope her sitcom does not end up with her looking like how Rob Rouse did in BBC Three super smash hit comedy Grownups. And yes I am being sarcastic.

I liked it a lot. In fact by the second episode it felt like something from the middle of the series, the characters are well drawn and I already hope it gets recommissioned.

I enjoyed it too, the first episode didn't win me over too much but by the end of episode two, I was hooked. Such a shame it's tucked away on E4, this should really be on Channel 4 primetime.