Him & Her - Series 4 Page 3

It's so terrible, in a wonderful way.

It's horrifying, but amazing.

It's wonderfully horrible, in a terribly amazing way.

I'm not a big fan of this show but they've done a great job creating two really dislikable characters in Laura and Lee

It's a great final series, but it's a shame that Joe Wilkinson's not had a lot to do.

Maybe they don't want to risk people spoilering the final ever episode for those who wait for the TV.

Or maybe it's a glitch.

Another Brillaint episode some great and funny and sad bits in it too. Poor old Steve, I really felt for him. I think in the next episode Becky actually tells Steve she loves him and they get married (maybe a Series 5 on the books?). I f**king hate Lee, I hope either he dies or Laura gets her own back on Paul being with Graham. I hope Lee goes.

Quote: Ben700 @ 13th December 2013, 11:03 PM GMT

Why is the 5th (final) episode not available on iPlayer?

All other Series 4 episodes premiered online before the TV broadcast but episode 5 hasn't been made available for some reason?

It was the same with Bad Education and they didn't premiere the final episode of that on iPlayer either and I had to watch it when it was broadcast on BBC Three like a schlub . . .

You poor thing!

This season has really changed my opinion of Paul. He was responsible for some great moments (especially regarding his attitude to birthdays) but was always a bit of an insufferable thug. Seeing a different side of him now, and hope it works out for him.
Laura is still doing my nut in, and I'd like to see nothing more than her left alone at the end of her big day.
Can't believe BBC didn't give anyone warning about the scheduling!!! Makes no sense to give 2 episodes in week 1 then leave a 2 week gap at the end of a 5 episode season.

Quote: zooo @ 13th December 2013, 10:46 AM GMT

It's a great final series, but it's a shame that Joe Wilkinson's not had a lot to do.

I absolutely love Him & Her. I didn't get into it when it first came out but gave it another try a few months back and fell in love with the writing and characters.

I am also loving this final series but was interested to see what people thought about the fact that this final series isn't focused on Him & Her (Steve & Becky) but mainly Paul & Laura? It's still great and it transfers away from the flat brilliantly but they've been episodes where Steve, Dan and Becky have hardly had anything to say. They do have a storyline with the pregnancy and Lee but are mainly subplots going into the final episode.

Regardless, I'm a big fan and will miss this show.

It felt really odd, especially after the actual ceremony episode, when the credits ran at the end and the first two listed weren't Laura and Paul. The others had barely been in it!

It certainly hasn't suffered from focusing on different characters, but I suppose it is a shame not to have seen the flat and things one last time (not yet, anyway).

A job then an iPhone then an App . . . beautiful ending . . . and f**k all the other vile haters (special mention to Lee, Laura and her Dad) . . . well done Shelly (and maybe Dan a bit too).

He did try to push him! Bless.

Great ending for Becky and Steve. I kind of wanted/expected a bigger payoff with the ending of the Laura and Paul storyline, but I guess we saw what happened.

Watched it and I am really gutted it was the last series. I really hope they could come back with another series or even a special in a few years time with Steve and Becky's baby. Really funny and some sad bits too. Great ending for Steve and Becky. Just great.