New Girl Page 4

I love her.

An enjoyable episode this week, not least because it was one of them where we had to pretend that Zooey Descanael is geeky and unattractive. I love it when American shows do that.

I don't think it was quiiiite that. We just had to believe that she was a clumsy twat. After all they let her model in place of Cece, so clearly they were acknowledging she was pretty.
But yeah, I know what you mean.

The boob slapping was most amusing.

Quote: zooo @ April 26 2013, 3:35 PM BST

The boob slapping was most amusing.

I would like to boob slap both those young ladies.

Lol. I fear you may be swiftly arrested.

I enjoyed seeing the oddball model housemate again.

And Wilmer Valderama...
He gets referenced in surprisingly many US sitcoms.

He must be some sort of tabloid thingy over there..? I only know him from being in That 70s Show.

Me too!

He was the Raj of the 90s. Or early 2000s. Or something.

Nick Miller being cradled in a pool by an old oriental man. This show is getting better and better.

Nick was amazing in this episode! Loved his park bench chats.

And poor little puppy in a cup. :(

Another accomplished episode, although the Carla Gugino storyline fizzled out a bit. And that sexy Asian had something on her nose that distracted me. Good stuff, though. Wish I'd watched the first season.

Do you mean the old woman playing the flute?

Quote: zooo @ May 8 2013, 2:10 PM BST

Do you mean the old woman playing the flute?

She was at least ninety! Hardly sexy, zooo! I was talking about the sexy Asian best friend. There was something on the side of her superb straight nose that I kept staring at.

Oh, herrrrr. She can't possibly have a flaw! I think there's something on your telly screen.