New Girl Page 3

I still love it. :)

This was back on yesterday. I have grown to enjoy it quite a lot. The housemates were nicely developed in the end by the time season one finished, so that they were funny too. Well, Nick and Schmidt; they haven't bothered quite so much with Winston.

Winston's had a couple of storylines! And Zooey is so pretty that I am seriously considering becoming a lesbian...

Quote: zooo @ March 27 2013, 8:47 PM GMT

Winston's had a couple of storylines!

Yeah, but (And I'm only up to this first ep in season2)he doesn't seem to have developed as much of a comic voice as Nick or Schmidt. You can say what's funny about them, their character; I think less so with Winston, usually. More so than Zooey's friend, though!

Yeah I suppose Winston is more supposed to be the normal/more mature foil for their weirdness. Possibly.

Quote: zooo @ March 27 2013, 8:57 PM GMT

Yeah I suppose Winston is more supposed to be the normal/more mature foil for their weirdness. Possibly.

I vaguely remember the black housemate who was only in it for the pilot, the one who's in Happy Endings, being a bigger comic character..? Like, he was rude, or blunt, or....something...

I just remember him being a different actor, can't remember a thing about him!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 27 2013, 9:01 PM GMT

the one who's in Happy Endings

*reads your post properly*
Was it seriously him?? :O

Quote: zooo @ March 27 2013, 9:08 PM GMT

I just remember him being a different actor, can't remember a thing about him!

*reads your post properly*
Was it seriously him?? :O

Yeah, I think he did it after the first season of HE because they didn't know if it was coming back; but then it got picked up so he went back to it. He is aces on HE.

There he is:

Oh em gee, so it is.
Love him in Happy Endings! Well, love everyone in it. There is no weak link.

I first series of this largely passed me by but I'm very much enjoying this second one. Although a slightly different type of comedy it has the same enjoyable slickness as Friends. Wish they'd have that sexy Indian girl in it more, though.

It is utterly brillopads.

It doesn't hurt that Zooey Deschaneal is gorgeous.
She'll look funny when she's fifty, mind.

She is beeeeyooootiful.

Here's a picture for you to drool over, zooo.

Aw, goth Zooey.