Veep Page 3

Shweeeet

This has been such a good show. But if you haven't seen it; no, there is no Malcolm Tucker like character, so get past that quick.

The final episode of the first series aired in the States last night. I'm going to watch it later tonight after the football.

It's fantastic that the show's been recommissioned.

Why's there a Thick Of It blurb and picture at the top and bottom of this thread?

Quote: chipolata @ June 15 2012, 1:22 PM BST

Why's there a Thick Of It blurb and picture at the top and bottom of this thread?

The site probably automatically scrapes posts and picked up on all the Armando Ianucci/Malcom Tucker/Thick of It references and decided this thread must be about The Thick of It.

Well, it's not like they have a Veep blurb. Can't, really.

Quote: ellipsis @ June 19 2012, 3:27 AM BST

This.

Quote: ellipsis @ June 19 2012, 3:27 AM BST

Why not? Hasn't it been broadcast in the States? And doesn't it start here next week?

It can't be that difficult culling a relevant blurb and picture from all the publicity stuff.

Just watched the last couple of episodes of the season; this is just an amazing show, absolutley love it.

'A cake shaped like a dick.'

Gary and Jonah are immense.

Can't wait for season 2.

Quote: chipolata @ June 20 2012, 11:09 AM BST

Why not? Hasn't it been broadcast in the States? And doesn't it start here next week?

It can't be that difficult culling a relevant blurb and picture from all the publicity stuff.

BRITISH comedy guide, innit. :)

Didn't know it was starting here so soon. Hurrah!

Is it not about time to knock off the AKA part of this thread title..?

Hey, if anyone is interested in writing reviews for Season 1 of Veep for my website (www.theshirker.com) send me a PM for more details. :)

Quote: Martin H @ July 5 2012, 7:32 PM BST

send me a PM for more details. :)

Maggie's in the post

I enjoyed the second episode loads more. Loved the ending!

This was utterly brilliant. Superb. Hope they continue to make this and The Thick Of It forever and ever.

Dan