General, General Thread Page 2,391

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 5 2012, 10:55 PM GMT

You wouldn't be the first.. Mariney told me.

Doh! I meant to write get to SEE DaButt's butt - that's homoerotic spoonerisms for ya. Few more like that and I'm ready to write for Sherlock.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 5 2012, 10:57 PM GMT

Doh! I meant to write get to SEE DaButt's butt - that's homoerotic spoonerisms for ya.

I think spoonerisms have a place in comedy - Mary Hinge told me that..

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 5 2012, 11:01 PM GMT

I think spoonerisms have a place in comedy - Mary Hinge told me that..

Laughing out loud

I'm not sure if that DaButt link is working: is this the right place?

Jubilee day. Great. Who else CELEBRATES their Father's death?

Quote: keewik @ February 6 2012, 12:11 AM GMT

Jubilee day. Great. Who else CELEBRATES their Father's death?

People who don't like their father.

To be fair Liz has never celebrated it she normally keeps no engagements that day.

Liz1 was however very keen, probably because her mad half sister kept locking her in the Tower.

Quote: keewik @ February 6 2012, 12:11 AM GMT

Who else CELEBRATES their Father's death?

When my Dad passed away, there was a very tasteless celebration involving fireworks and Ewoks.

However, it wasn't all bad, I got to shag my twin sister.

:D

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 6 2012, 12:37 PM GMT

When my Dad passed away, there was a very tasteless celebration involving fireworks and Ewoks.

However, it wasn't all bad, I got to shag my twin sister.

And then your career went down hill and you ended up making that idiotic post apocalyptic film with Bob Peck as a robot, that was about gliders or something.

Quote: sootyj @ February 6 2012, 12:41 PM GMT

And then your career went down hill and you ended up making that idiotic post apocalyptic film with Bob Peck as a robot, that was about gliders or something.

How can anyone forget the classic Corvette Summer? And unlike that druggie Heath Ledger, my Joker career is going from strength to strength.

(thinks that's enough references to Mark Hamill)

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

I guess it would be funny if it were actually egg-shaped and they didn't kick it with their feet.

Errr

Quote: DaButt @ February 6 2012, 2:32 PM GMT

I guess it would be funny if it were actually egg-shaped and they didn't kick it with their feet.

Errr

Except, when you hear the phrase 'ball shaped', you immediately think of something spherical, like a proper football. Unless you are a perv and think of testes - then an American football is 'ball shaped'.

As for the kicking aspect, how much of a typical game involves kicking the egg? And just to confuse maters, Rugby is technically known as Rugby Football - so even the Brits f**k it up.

Watched the end of the game last night and jolly exciting it was too. Always reminds me of my favourite Latka from Taxi joke -

'Why are they called the Giants when they are the same size as the other team and why are they called the Redskins when most of them are black?'