Things that piss you off Page 387

Quote: Curt @ January 22 2009, 11:12 AM GMT

You just dropped down 1 sexy point Ellie.

So I'm on minus 10 now then? :(

Quote: EllieJP @ January 22 2009, 11:46 AM GMT

So I'm on minus 10 now then? :(

But in a world in which sick means good, then minus must mean good.

Quote: Gavin @ January 22 2009, 12:09 PM GMT

But in a world in which sick means good, then minus must mean good.

:D

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 22 2009, 11:09 AM GMT

Laughing out loud

It isn't, it's just annoying!

I know what you mean. The head of PE - also one of the deputy heads - at my school did it. Painful to listen to.

Thankyou, I thought it was just me!

TTPYO: Loud belching in public.
A guy at the pub persists in loudly burping out the words "Yabba Dabba Doo" whenever he gets wind, irrespective of present company.
Funny the first couple of times but now it pisses me off.

Quote: Geoff Mutton @ January 22 2009, 1:10 PM GMT

TTPYO: Loud belching in public.
A guy at the pub persists in loudly burping out the words "Yabba Dabba Doo" whenever he gets wind, irrespective of present company.
Funny the first couple of times but now it pisses me off.

Yeah, a couple of people at work do that. And in the canteen! While you're eating! Disgusting and there's no need.

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 22 2009, 1:17 PM GMT

Yeah, a couple of people at work do that. And in the canteen! While you're eating! Disgusting and there's no need.

Look on the bright side, your future as a wheelchair-bound invalid will probably mean you don't go in canteens so much. :)

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

TTPYO - That I've been reading all afternoon, but feel like I've not got anywhere.

What you wanna do, is read on the bus.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 22 2009, 3:05 PM GMT

TTPYO - That I've been reading all afternoon, but feel like I've not got anywhere.

So it wasn't an A-Z?

Quote: zooo @ January 22 2009, 3:11 PM GMT

Damn you zooo!

Quote: zooo @ January 22 2009, 3:11 PM GMT

I finished my book, but it just seems silly as much as I've enjoyed it. I could have been revising biology, but it'll stess me majorly either way, and I'm not quite sure where to go with it now.

When a prof tells you he'll hold a section for you to do your paper on so you can start on it early only to have him give away your topic during the next class.
So much f**king time wasted.