Absent friends Page 183

I just tried to reply to you MrsLogicFromViz and accidentally deleted the post instead. Damn you sausage fingers.

Hope life is good :)

Quote: MrsLogicFromViz @ 29th June 2022, 6:00 PM

I am glad to hear that Herc is on the mend ?

So pleased he is on the mend.

He is truly the biggest aquilegia of the British Comedy Guide.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 29th June 2022, 6:09 PM

I just tried to reply to you MrsLogicFromViz and accidentally deleted the post instead. Damn you sausage fingers.

Hope life is good :)

Thank you :) yep, I am now on the laptop because my huge hands don't like the S22's screen. I am glad to be back as nobody else IRL seems to understand my oblique comedy references unfortutely.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 30th June 2022, 3:18 PM

So pleased he is on the mend.

He is truly the biggest aquilegia of the British Comedy Guide.

I read that as Christina Agrilera and then thought about Herc donning chaps like Ms A did in her video for 'Dirrtttyyy'. I feel quite disgusted by myself now.

Quote: MrsLogicFromViz @ 30th June 2022, 4:15 PM

Thank you :) yep, I am now on the laptop because my huge hands don't like the S22's screen. I am glad to be back as nobody else IRL seems to understand my oblique comedy references unfortutely.

I read that as Christina Agrilera and then thought about Herc donning chaps like Ms A did in her video for 'Dirrtttyyy'. I feel quite disgusted by myself now.

She has the same birthday as me.

Exactly one week before Crimblemas.

She's 18 years younger than me but otherwise we are virtually identical.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 30th June 2022, 4:34 PM

She has the same birthday as me.

Exactly one week before Crimblemas.

She's 18 years younger than me but otherwise we are virtually identical.

I like the thought of you both dressed identically whilst sharing a frothy coffee in Poppins.

Quote: MrsLogicFromViz @ 30th June 2022, 5:03 PM

I like the thought of you both dressed identically whilst sharing a frothy coffee in Poppins.

Yus.

Two people in beige socks and emerald green y fronts with a tattoo of Des O'Connor on their bare chests.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 30th June 2022, 7:46 PM

Yus.

Two people in beige socks and emerald green y fronts with a tattoo of Des O'Connor on their bare chests.

That just made me literally laugh out loud!

Quote: MrsLogicFromViz @ 30th June 2022, 9:07 PM

That just made me literally laugh out loud!

Don't encourage him!

I crave attention.

Quote: MrsLogicFromViz @ 3rd July 2022, 7:49 PM

I crave attention.

I was like that until I got into electric eel fishing.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 4th July 2022, 5:52 PM

I was like that until I got into electric eel fishing.

That's truly shocking!

Quote: MrsLogicFromViz @ 4th July 2022, 6:56 PM

That's truly shocking!

Not as much as the fact that I don't have to pay energy bills.

I simply extract the calmodium from them - that is of course the multifunctional intermediate calcium-binding messenger protein expressed in all their eukaryotic cells - and not only run my entire electricity system with it but also via a 700 mile long worm which astonishingly has no insides but does have six orifices at either end of it, I supply the heating for five villages in Cornwall and one in eastern Belgium.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 4th July 2022, 7:12 PM

Not as much as the fact that I don't have to pay energy bills.

I simply extract the calmodium from them - that is of course the multifunctional intermediate calcium-binding messenger protein expressed in all their eukaryotic cells - and not only run my entire electricity system with it but also via a 700 mile long worm which astonishingly has no insides but does have six orifices at either end of it, I supply the heating for five villages in Cornwall and one in eastern Belgium.

Now that's impressive and o so green!

Quote: MrsLogicFromViz @ 4th July 2022, 8:32 PM

Now that's impressive and o so green!

Yus.

I trust that's not an Arthur Mullard style "Yus"? Blimey, that man was a monster.