The Weather Page 10

Okay, the weather;'s getting silly now. It's pissing it down here.

I have put my Big Coat away til the winter, and I am NOT getting it out for anyone. DO YOU HEAR ME WEATHER GOD? *shakes fist at rsky*

The weather at the moment is superb. None of that bullshit sun or heat. Ha!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ July 7 2009, 3:31 PM BST

The weather at the moment is superb. None of that bullshit sun or heat. Ha!

No, agreed (though it's still a bit stuffy of a night), but this is ridiculous. I mean, the ashes are meant to be starting tomorrow. I've waited aaaaaages for this!

Quote: Rob H @ July 7 2009, 3:35 PM BST

No, agreed (though it's still a bit stuffy of a night), but this is ridiculous. I mean, the ashes are meant to be starting tomorrow. I've waited aaaaaages for this!

Ah, that is a bugger. Will you be seeing any live, or is it the telly coverage for you?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ July 7 2009, 3:37 PM BST

Ah, that is a bugger. Will you be seeing any live, or is it the telly coverage for you?

Text commentary on the BBC until about four O'clock on the next three days when I'll get home and watch it on telly. I've got tickets for two or three days for the Oval test.

I can't see England winning. :(

Pissing down here too. I welcome it. My garden is getting a nice watering.

I don't welcome it. I'm wearing sandals. Angry

Thunderstorming now... I am going to get very wet when I leave work in half an hour. :(

It's raining really hard here at the moment, like a cow pissing on a flat rock. How's that for an image?

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 7 2009, 5:49 PM BST

It's raining really hard here at the moment, like a cow pissing on a flat rock. How's that for an image?

That's one of my favourite sayings.

We had a short (15 minutes) downpour and thunderstorm yesterday. Not what we needed, but every bit helps.

Rain... Lots and lots of rain.

It's REALLY raining now... I am wearing a summer dress and boots, no coat and only a tiny umbrella for protection. Work finishes in 10 minutes! :O

Quote: EllieJP @ July 7 2009, 5:33 PM BST

I am going to get very wet when I leave work in half an hour. :(

Oh the comedy never ends :)

Quote: EllieJP @ July 7 2009, 5:56 PM BST

It's REALLY raining now... I am wearing a summer dress and boots, no coat and only a tiny umbrella for protection. Work finishes in 10 minutes! :O

In Nottingham it's raining dear.

Raining deer?

It was raining REALLY heavily here about an hour ago. Was aceeeeeeeeeeee. But not now. Seems to have stopped. Has been stopping and starting all day though.

Hopefully Sky won't lose the signal today...