Being Human Page 6

From DigitalSpy;

'Being Human' recommissioned by BBC
Thursday, February 26 2009, 00:02 GMT
By Dan French

BBC Three has commissioned a new eight-part series of supernatural drama Being Human.

The show, which follows a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost living in modern day Bristol, has achieved strong ratings since it premiered last month.

BBC Three controller Danny Cohen said of the series: "I'm thrilled that we are recommissioning Being Human. It's hugely popular with young viewers and [has] earned great critical acclaim at the same time. It's also a very improtant staging-post in the successful development of home-grown young drama on BBC Three."

Speaking of possible series two storylines, executive producer Rob Pursey said: "We already have some very exciting, very dark new stories up our sleeves."

The current series of Being Human concludes on Sunday.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

I'm glad it's got a second series. I only seen 20 minutes of the first one, but it was pretty good.

Hehe -- 'Who wants some of my *chair*?!' -- funniest line of the week :D

Russell Tovey's a fantastic actor. Awesome.

Dan

I liked the Gay Ninjas line too. :D

Great news! I've loved this series. :)

Glad Owen got his comeuppence...

Quote: swerytd @ February 26 2009, 10:51 PM GMT

Hehe -- 'Who wants some of my *chair*?!' -- funniest line of the week :D

Laughing out loud Was brilliant!

Awesome stuff! :)

Well I'm enjoying it so far and I'm glad they're getting a second series. This one has been reminding me how disappointed I was that Ultraviolet didn't get a second series.

Being Human special announced for BBC Three - one-hour special documentary.

:D Yesss! Thanks for letting us know, Nil!

Awesome!

One of the best shows of the year. Kudos for them going with the American Werewolf in London transformations. :)

Brilliant, love this. Can't wait. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 22 2009, 3:52 PM GMT

Being Human special announced for BBC Three - one-hour special documentary.

Balls, I forgot this was one. I've missed the first 20 minutes or so.

Me too. :( It's repeated in the middle of the night though. :)

:) Excellent.