I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,757

Google Reverse Image Search is a wonderful thing - and, it turns out, a powerful tool against fascism!
Managed to call out three separate far-right posts on Twitter where the image/video was not as described.
And that was just yesterday.
Probably heading for a block from Britain First - but it will have been fun while it lasted.

Wowzers

"New Ipsos poll for the Evening Standard

Lab 47%
Con 20%
LD 9%
Green 8%
Reform 8%

Lowest Tory % ever recorded in an Ipsos poll going back to the start of their regular polling in 1978"

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

"The rightwing news channel TalkTV, launched in 2022 by Rupert Murdoch's News UK, is to stop broadcasting on television after struggling to match its main rival GB News for ratings.

TalkTV will switch to online platforms only from this summer, an email to staff announced on Tuesday. Last month, its best-known presenter, Piers Morgan, said he would be leaving his daily evening show."

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind

"GB NEWS LOSSES since launch 2021 now stand at an eye watering £76 MILLION"

Budget day and Hunt steals Labour's non dom tax policy as predicted

The hypocrisy didn't stop there as he tried to come across as a an amiable joker by having a stab at Angela Rayner over capital gains tax paid on her council flat

"I have also been looking at the stamp duty relief for people who purchase more than one dwelling in a single transaction, known as multiple dwellings relief," Hunt said. "I see the deputy leader of the Labour Party paying close attention given her multiple dwellings."

Multiple dwellings? C**t... sorry Hunt rents out seven waterside flats in Southampton. Plus he owns a house in Pimlico and a house in Surrey

Plus he's the landlord of more properties than any other MP except ONE

Plus he has just jacked up the rent by 18% for his tenants

Utter twat

Anyway it's his last budget and the Lib Dem's are about to take his seat in the GE (despite him desperately donating £100,000 to his local party funds)

He also announced spending a million quid on a memorial to Muslim soldiers who died in the war

Isn't that the epitome of 'wokeness' everybody on the right blathers on about these days?

Budget bribe blunder bounce for the Tories

Westminster Voting Intention
LAB: 46% (+1)
CON: 18% (-2)
REF: 13% (+1)
LDM: 10% (=)

Via @PeoplePolling, On 7 March, Changes w/ 25 January.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Boy, 11, found driving BMW towing caravan on M1:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-68513071

Mum and Dad in the back "are we there yet??"

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 8th March 2024, 5:12 PM

Driving with cloned plates.
So, quite organised for an 11 year-old.

Charming lad. I'm guessing he's had the best mentors.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 8th March 2024, 5:12 PM

Start 'em young.

"Don't hate the players, hate the game" an 11 year old has no choice of mentor and can't be charged with crime in the same way , say Trump can be.

Well shoehorned in.

You're trolling Steven. We are allowed to discuss news on a news thread.

You were discussing an 11 year old boy's crime - and Trump got a mention.
Sorry if my comment hurt your feelings.

I bet his insurance cost a fortune at that age.