Hello There!

Hello!
I first got into comedy when my Dad took me to see Bill Bailey for my birthday a few years back and have grown to love most types of comedy since then.
The exceptions to this are:
Not Going Out (Lee Mack is so much better than that show gives him credit for)
Comedians who use race and gender as a basis for every single joke they tell (Gina Yashere)
American comedy (I'm sure it's very good in America, but I can't stand it at all)

I've got into comedy writing recently too, so I figured here's probably a good place to come. Hopefully I've not pissed off too many people already! ;)

Quote: Ruby @ December 28 2009, 5:35 PM GMT

:O Cleanse the unbeliever!

(Welcome.)

Quote: Ruby @ December 28 2009, 5:35 PM GMT

Boo!

Comedians who use race and gender as a basis for every single joke they tell (Gina Yashere)

Hurrah!

I've got into comedy writing recently too, so I figured here's probably a good place to come.

Welcome!

So this is why the Beeb keep airing Not Going Out, is it? You must agree though, that it is not a patch on Lee's stand up?

Hi! I actually think NGO is better than Lee's stand up.

Hi!

Hello and welcome. Wave

Quote: Ruby @ December 28 2009, 7:02 PM GMT

So this is why the Beeb keep airing Not Going Out, is it? You must agree though, that it is not a patch on Lee's stand up?

It's difficult to compare really; stand up and sitcom are very different beasts. But for laugh-rate, they're equal.

Yes. Hello there. Wave

Hello there.

Yes, hello.

Hello there.