- 2012 - 2014
- BBC Three
- 18 (3 series)
- Adelayo Adedayo, Natasha Jonas, Mandeep Dhillon, Alice Felgate, Dolly Wells, Colin Salmon, Jassa Ahluwalia, Nick Holder and others
- Bernadette Davis
- Adam Miller and Sasha Ransome
- Justin Davies, Bernadette Davis, Charlie Leech and John Pocock
Some Girls is about the lives and loves of a group of quirky 16-year-old girls who play on the same school football team and live on the same inner city estate. We join them on their bumpy journey through adolescence taking in boys, sex, cliques, teachers, heartbreak, fun and even some football along the way.
At the heart of the comedy is Viva, whose ambition is to "stay motivated" and become a top child psychologist on Living TV. In the meantime she's happy analysing her friends. She lives with her dad Rob, who is "hot for an old guy", and her stepmother Anna, a New Zealander who also happens to be their sadistic PE teacher.
Viva is great friends with Holli, whose entertaining, violent outbursts are legendary. Saz and Amber complete the gang. They talk about everything from history homework to their ambitions in life. They share everything: their clothes, their moods, their secrets and - occasionally - their mothers' tranquillisers.
- Production company
- Theme tune Doing It Wrong composed and performed by Anita Blay and Ian Masterson.
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 6th November 2012 on BBC Three at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Monday 22nd December 2014 on BBC Three at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Thursday 18th February 2016 at 2:00am