- Sketch Show
- BBC Two
- Rory Bremner, John Bird, Matt Forde, Sara Pascoe, Tim Pigott-Smith, Fay Ripley, Lewis Macleod and Jess Robinson
- Rory Bremner, Geoff Atkinson, John Bird, Matt Forde, Sara Pascoe, Rab Christie, Chris Coltrane, Steven Dick and more
- Steve Connelly and Chris Fox
- Geoff Atkinson and Simon Wilson
With warm blood still on the carpet, shortly after polling day Rory Bremner returns to BBC Two to take a much needed look back at the General Election 2015. Rory picks through the highs and lows of six weeks of fierce electoral campaigning - joined by his crack team of John Bird, Matt Forde and Sara Pascoe - in a mixture of stand-up, sketches and impressions.
And - away from the froth of the election - they'll be examining how much the election can change in any case. With the Parliament on election footing from the start of the year and not due back in earnest till the autumn, government will have run on near autopilot for nine months. And with half of Whitehall up for sale, and other ministries selling their services as private companies, is the significance of this election not who takes over but what it is they take over - and what that heralds for the future?
Filmed in front of a live audience just after the General Election results and only a few days before transmission, Rory brings a mixture of stand-up comedy, sketches and impressions from the world of politics and beyond.
[Please note this show is regulated by Offjoke. The quality of jokes may go up as well as down. Punchlines are at risk unless you keep laughing during a sketch. Minimum comedy value may apply. A one year tracker joke featuring leaders from all main political parties may be substituted from time to time.]
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 13th May 2015 at 10pm on BBC Two
- Episode length
- 30 minutes
- All previous repeats
- Saturday 16th May 2015 at 10:45pm on BBC2