1,234 QI Facts To Leave You Speechless
The QI team have blown your socks off, made your jaw drop and knocked you sideways. Now they return with 1,234 brand-new mind-blowing facts that will leave you speechless.
- Flowers get suntans.
- Denmark imports prisoners.
- Bees can fly higher than Mount Everest.
- The Republic of Ireland first got postcodes in 2015.
- Martin Luther King Jr got a C+ in Public Speaking.
- No one in the UK dies of 'natural causes'.
- Penguins can't taste fish.
First published: Tuesday 10th November 2015
- Distributor: Faber And Faber
- Catalogue: 9780571326686
If ordering from a UK store, please note that you are in Region 1 (DVD)/Region A (Blu-ray), whilst the UK is in Region 2/B, respectively. This means that many - but by no means all - may fail to play. Look for products marked "Region free", "All regions", "Region 0" or "Multi-region". Blu-rays may also be marked "Region A/B/C", "Region free", or variations thereof. You may also check whether your DVD/Blu-ray player supports multi-region playback (also referred to as "region free"), or whether it can be set to do so. There should, of course, be no problems with books, CDs, or other physical items.
More advice & help on importing