- BBC Three
- Holly Hall, Fiona Allen, Kate Robbins, Kiell Smith-Bynoe, Nimisha Odedra, Kathryn Bond, Natasha Brown, Rich Keeble and more
- Holly Hall
- Benjamin Sutton and Charlie Dinkin
- Laura Shaw, Benjamin Sutton, Charlie Dinkin and Ewan McAdam
The film was shot in and around London and asks: "If someone close to you dies.... is it always a bad thing?"
In grief, Holly sees an opportunity. This is the story of when sad things happen to bad people.
Hall says: "It's been really fun to play such a deeply-flawed character and the cast are incredible! I'm so grateful to the BBC for my first comedy baby... this should buy me a few weeks off from my parents asking me 'when are you going to give us grandkids?'".
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 1st November 2022 at 10:30pm on BBC Three
- Episode length
- 10 minutes
- Most recent repeats
- Thursday 26th January 2023 at 8:50pm on BBC3
- Thursday 8th December 2022 at 11:10pm on BBC3
- Monday 28th November 2022 at 3:50am on BBC3