- 31st October via The National (Scotland): BBC apologise for subtitle errors in Guilt
- Comedy Drama
- 2019 - 2021
- BBC Scotland
- 8 (2 series)
- Mark Bonnar, Jamie Sives, Ruth Bradley, Sian Brooke, Emun Elliott, Michael Nardone, Ellie Haddington, Moyo Akande and more
- Neil Forsyth and Neil Webster
- Robert McKillop, Patrick Harkins, Graham Drover and Tim Bain
- Jules Hussey, Eric Coulter, Neil Webster, Kirstie Macdonald, Gavin Smith, Gregor Sharp, Neil Forsyth, Nerys Evans and more
A stylish, contemporary comedy drama with riveting plot twists and a strong vein of black humour throughout.
The story follows two disparate Scottish brothers Max and Jake who, while driving home from a wedding together one night, accidentally run over and kill an old man on a darkened street. After making the panicked decision to cover their tracks, the brothers seem to get away with their crime.
However, as neighbours and relatives of the dead man begin to suspect his death wasn't as innocent as it initially seemed, the brothers find their lives rapidly falling apart, as their actions begin to catch up with them. Their increasingly desperate attempts to conceal their guilt lead them further into a world where everyone seems to have a hidden agenda and they discover they can trust no-one, ultimately including each other.
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Thursday 24th October 2019 at 10pm on BBC Scotland
- Most recent repeats