- 9th December: Stanley Baxter receives BAFTA Scotland award
- Comedy Drama
- BBC Scotland
- 4 (1 series)
- Mark Bonnar, Jamie Sives, Ruth Bradley, Sian Brooke, Emun Elliott, Michael Nardone, Ellie Haddington, Moyo Akande and others
- Neil Forsyth
- Robert McKillop
- Jules Hussey
A stylish, contemporary comedy drama with riveting plot twists and a strong vein of black humour throughout.
The story follows two disparate Scottish brothers Max and Jake who, while driving home from a wedding together one night, accidentally run over and kill an old man on a darkened street. After making the panicked decision to cover their tracks, the brothers seem to get away with their crime.
However, as neighbours and relatives of the dead man begin to suspect his death wasn't as innocent as it initially seemed, the brothers find their lives rapidly falling apart, as their actions begin to catch up with them. Their increasingly desperate attempts to conceal their guilt lead them further into a world where everyone seems to have a hidden agenda and they discover they can trust no-one, ultimately including each other.
- First broadcast
- Thursday 24th October 2019 on BBC Scotland at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 14th November 2019 on BBC Scotland at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 1 hour
- Last repeat
- Thursday 3rd September 2020 at 10:00pm