- 1995 - 1998
- BBC Two
- 18 (3 series)
- Samantha Janus, Matthew Cottle, Neil Stuke, Ben Chaplin and Tracy Keating
- Bernadette Davis and Andrew Davies
- John Stroud
- Geoffrey Perkins, Sioned Wiliam and Denise O'Donoghue
Matthew, Martin and Mandy are childhood friends from Herne Bay who are now sharing a flat in Battersea, London.
After his parents are killed in a road accident, Matthew develops agoraphobia. Fearful of leaving the flat, he is forever finding bizarre ways to pass the time of day.
Martin's life isn't much better: he has a boring job at a bank and can't seem to get a girlfriend. Attracting the opposite sex isn't a problem for Mandy, but holding down a job is as she finds herself going from one temp job to another.
- Camera set-up
- Theme music: Where I Find My Heaven by Gigolo Aunts.
- First broadcast
- Monday 27th February 1995 at 9:30pm on BBC Two
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 6th February 1998 at 10:05pm on BBC Two
- Most recent repeats