- 20 (1 series)
- Al Murray, Kerry Godliman, Phill Jupitus, Andy Parsons, Ed Byrne, Shaun Williamson and Kirsty Newton
- Al Murray
- Paul Wheeler
- Luke Shiach and Dan Wickens
Al Murray's Great British Pub Quiz pits the UK's most passionate pub quiz teams against each other.
The show is hosted by multi-award-winning comedian, trivia fanatic and writer-performer Al Murray. Each week from his studio pub, Al (with no burgundy blazer in sight) brings together teams from the country's best-loved pubs from all over the UK, in a head-to-head battle to bask in the glory of being crowned winner, and the chance to take home the Great British Pub Quiz tankard plus £1,000 in cash.
Filmed in front of a live studio audience, Al is ably assisted each week by resident barman and brainbox, national institution and know-it-all Shaun Williamson. A multiple TV quiz champion himself, (Celebrity Mastermind winner, three-time Celebrity Pointless winner, Celebrity Eggheads winner and The Chase winner), Shaun is on hand to keep score and proceedings in order, as well as going head-to-head with one member from each team in a special round, 'Beat the Barman'. Kerry Godliman and Phil Jupitus kick off the brand news series as this week's team captains.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Thursday 7th March 2019 on Quest at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Sunday 1st September 2019 on Quest at 9pm
- Length of episodes
- 1 hour
- Upcoming repeats
- Series 1 Episode 1: Today at 10pm on Comedy Central
- Series 1 Episode 1: Sunday at 11pm on Comedy Central
- Series 1 Episode 2: Tuesday at 10pm on Comedy Central
- Series 1 Episode 2: Friday 17th July at 10pm on Comedy Central
- Series 1 Episode 3: Tuesday 21st July at 10pm on Comedy Central
- Series 1 Episode 3: Saturday 25th July at 12am on Comedy Central