- 2016 - 2019
- BBC Three (Online)
- Tim Renkow, Lorraine Bracco, Sharon Rooney and Rob Madin
- Tim Renkow, Stu Richards and Shaun Pye
- Tom McKay
- Rebecca Murrell, Mat Steiner, Ash Atalla and Alex Smith
Tim has cerebral palsy, which means that people judge him, and his crumpled tissue of a body. But usually they judge him wrongly. Because what they don't realise is that inside that severely disabled, fragile body is a bit of an asshole.
Tim knows he makes people uncomfortable - he does it on purpose. He knows his cerebral palsy means he can get away with saying what others can't. But that's his problem: time spent taking aim at life's easier targets means Tim takes his eye off its bigger prizes: the job, the girl and the visa.
Like faking it as a refugee, making a disabled nemesis and offending his new colleagues at a greeting cards company, Tim becomes the master of his own downfall and it's left to his friends Idris, and Ruth, his indifferent care worker, to get him out of all the disastrous situations he gets himself into.
- Part of
- Production companies
- Also known as
- Comedy Feeds: A Brief History Of Tim (Pilot)
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Thursday 1st September 2016 on BBC Three (Online) at 10am
- Last new broadcast
- Sunday 24th February 2019 on BBC Three (Online) at 10am
- Upcoming repeats
- Series 1 Episode 1: Monday 4th March at 11pm on BBC1