The Kitty Thread Page 9

Awwwww! :)

Give her some milk too.

I would have thought she'd been chipped if you got her from the rescuey place. It's just a little microchip they put around the neck somewhere, identifying the cat if it runs away or something. You REALLY need to get it done if she's not got one already.

And turn the flipping light on!

Quote: Aaron @ November 13 2008, 9:31 PM GMT

:D I knew it.

You know more than I did!

Quote: JuliaC @ November 13 2008, 10:43 PM GMT

That wasn't you?! God! These fevered hallucinations are good.

Quote: Aaron @ November 13 2008, 10:40 PM GMT

Awwwww! :)

Give her some milk too.

I would have thought she'd been chipped if you got her from the rescuey place. It's just a little microchip they put around the neck somewhere, identifying the cat if it runs away or something. You REALLY need to get it done if she's not got one already.

And turn the flipping light on!

I didn't get it directly from a rescue centre I was given a contact for the family who lived nearby - they still had it but were about to get rid.
She has a collar on but I don't think there's a microchip in it. At least they never mentioned anything. I bet it costs a fecking fortune to do that. I also need to get her, erm, 'done'. I don't want to do it but I can't keep any kittens. If she was gay that would be brill. I'll put some tennis on and see if she likes it.

Quote: JuliaC @ November 13 2008, 10:43 PM GMT

There is no one Nil would like to nurse him more than you. :)

And I don't even mean that in a filthy way.

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 13 2008, 10:48 PM GMT

That wasn't you?! God! These fevered hallucinations are good.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ November 13 2008, 10:50 PM GMT

There is no one Nil would like to nurse him more than you. :)

And I don't even mean that in a filthy way.

:$

Quote: JuliaC @ November 13 2008, 10:50 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

;)

Quote: ian_w @ November 13 2008, 10:49 PM GMT

I didn't get it directly from a rescue centre I was given a contact for the family who lived nearby - they still had it but were about to get rid.
She has a collar on but I don't think there's a microchip in it. At least they never mentioned anything. I bet it costs a fecking fortune to do that. I also need to get her, erm, 'done'. I don't want to do it but I can't keep any kittens. If she was gay that would be brill. I'll put some tennis on and see if she likes it.

You think she's going to be able to object if a boy kitty jumps her?!

Anyway. I don't think it does cost much. But it really is worth it. For both of your sakes. I thiiink some places may even offer it for free.

Have a look on the CP website, I'm sure they have more info. http://www.cats.org.uk/

Quote: Aaron @ November 13 2008, 10:52 PM GMT

You think she's going to be able to object if a boy kitty jumps her?!

Anyway. I don't think it does cost much. But it really is worth it. For both of your sakes. I thiiink some places may even offer it for free.

Have a look on the CP website, I'm sure they have more info. http://www.cats.org.uk/

Ooh, thank you. So if she goes missing you ring them and they track her?
I could do like that woman on HIGNFY and put a cam on her. Actually I bet that really would be fascinating.

If Ianette does accidentally become 'with child', I'll have one of the kitties!

Quote: ian_w @ November 13 2008, 10:56 PM GMT

Ooh, thank you. So if she goes missing you ring them and they track her?

Well it's not quite GPS, but yes, identification and that.

Quote: zooo @ November 13 2008, 10:56 PM GMT

Insert joke relating to bakers and buns in the oven. Etc.

Quote: zooo @ November 13 2008, 10:56 PM GMT

Awwwww. You could have ALL of them - Rufus, David, Giles, AND Laura!

Yayyyy!

:D

We'll breed us an army of highly-trained crime-fighting kitties.

Drop 'em into Iraq and they'll have the tanned folk surrendered within the week.

Quote: Aaron @ November 13 2008, 10:58 PM GMT

Well it's not quite GPS, but yes, identification and that.

But normally when they go missing, isn't it usually because they've found some old lady who feeds them steaks and makes up a double bed for them? Anyway, someone who would want to keep rather than report them?