Comedy Songs

OK, quite a silly thread really, but I'm interested to know what your favourite comedy song is. Mine (and I'm not ashamed to say so although I know I should be) is 'What Are We Going To Get 'Er Indoors' by George Cole and Denis Waterman aka the boys from ‘Minder’. Absolute honesty is mandatory.

'I love you more' by Sarah Silverman

"Hiphopapotamus vs Rhymenocerous" by Flight Of The Conchords

Rod Hull is alive, why? By Half man Half Buscuit. Unfortunately since the song was written, Rod Hull has died. Or should I say fortunately!!??

Does Tim Minchin's Inflatable You count?

Quote: Aaron @ March 5, 2007, 8:06 PM

Does Tim Minchin's Inflatable You count?

I downloaded that a few days ago. It's great. So, yes.

Storable, back-door-able you :)

lee evans did one about suicide, where a man went to take a overdose but got his wifes hormone replacment pills instead, it was quite funny.

NEW SIG

Eric Idle is one of the best comedy song writers in my opinion.

"Head butts" by John Otway.

I think everyone should search youtube for SNL's "Lazy Sunday" or go to the SNL website. Oh, and try and find the Natalie Portman rap to.

Good call hotzappa11, i completely forgot about them, why haven't they made that guy a full time member of SNL yet? Also check out anything by Demetri Martin.

Andy Samberg is fulltime now but they're not using him as much because they don't want it to become his show. Anyway, his movie "Hot Rod" is coming out in august.

p.s. I love Demetri Martin, hilarious.