Status report Page 2,328

Sometimes you just have to go back a page to see what's going on

I can't risk a photo! They'll panic and run off out the front and get squished on the road!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 5 2010, 11:15 PM BST

Sometimes you just have to go back a page to see what's going on

Sorted. :P

Quote: chipolata @ June 5 2010, 11:16 PM BST

I can't risk a photo! They'll panic and run off out the front and get squished on the road!

:( Can you draw a picture, like in court?

The world now neeeeds to see a picture of some hedgehogs done by chip in Paint!

Quote: zooo @ June 5 2010, 11:23 PM BST

The world now neeeeds to see a picture of some hedgehogs done by chip in Paint!

In wigs.

And miniskirts

Quote: chipolata @ June 5 2010, 11:16 PM BST

You need a camcorder with night vision, like mine. Actually, I can't believe you don't have one. :D

Just found out that we'll be getting Come Dine With Me in July! Is this good or bad??

I say good!

An American remake, or our episodes?

Quote: zooo @ June 6 2010, 12:20 AM BST

I say good!

Me too!

Yours first, then our own much shittier version next year.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ June 6 2010, 12:25 AM BST

Yours first, then our own much shittier version next year.

Haha.
It's a pretty simple, good concept so I'm sure the American version would be just as good. (If they stick to the concept).

Although come to think of it, it's the voiceover bloke that makes it what it is (some people do hate him though, Aaron for example) and obviously he'll be replaced, with someone who may be rubbish.

Dave Lamb is a big part of it.

Oh, and it's sandwich time for me. :D

Come dine with me is compulsive viewing, but I do think the Americans will be even more outrageous and competitive. It'll be great.

So, what happened to all the 'crappy reality TV shows pushing out proper programmes' responses then ?